Good Story on our QB

Orange Blazer

You serious Clark?
Was posted on Volquest. SIAP. Merge if necessary.

Older brother was at East Town Mall the other night. He was behind a little boy who was checking out at Foot Locker. My brother said he could tell the boy probably didnt have enough money to buy a ut hat he was looking at on the wall behind the register. The boy pulled out like 9 dollars i think. A guy in UT gear who heard the clerk tell the boy he didnt have enough money turned around and walked over and grabbed the hat the boy was looking at and walked to the register and bought it. The boys father walked over and thanked the young man. My brother realizing how nice of a gesture that was walked over to the guy in his ut hoodie to tell him it was nice to see something so thoughtful. To my brothers amazement (who is a die hard UT fan) it was Tyler Bray. My brother got a quick pic and he said Tyler was very nice and signed a hat for him. The little boy then realized who Tyler was and got the hat Tyler had bought for him signed as well

Reactions: 114 people

Older brother was at East Town Mall the other night. He was behind a little boy who was checking out at Foot Locker. My brother said he could tell the boy probably didnt have enough money to buy a ut hat he was looking at on the wall behind the register. The boy pulled out like 9 dollars i think. A guy in UT gear who heard the clerk tell the boy he didnt have enough money turned around and walked over and grabbed the hat the boy was looking at and walked to the register and bought it. The boys father walked over and thanked the young man. My brother realizing how nice of a gesture that was walked over to the guy in his ut hoodie to tell him it was nice to see something so thoughtful. To my brothers amazement (who is a die hard UT fan) it was Tyler Bray. My brother got a quick pic and he said Tyler was very nice and signed a hat for him. The little boy then realized who Tyler was and got the hat Tyler had bought for him signed as well

Good stuff.

Reactions: 2 people
That's awesome!

I would love to see the pic with Tyler and the little boy (please no sandusky jokes)

Reactions: 9 people
Careful, soon we'll have a poster or two show up and bash Bray for throwing some picks last year.

fade route thinks this post is overrated.

I keed, I keed. :)

Reactions: 3 people

beat me to it. was just about to post this. If you can't tell from TBray's interviews, like his Twitter ask a Vol stuff, he's just a genuine good guy. Gets a bad rep for that one throat slash he did. Which AT THE TIME, I thought was pretty badass. I was at that game and hell, I FELT THE SAME WAY after what happened. GO BRAY! GO VOLS! 2012!!

Reactions: 1 person
Come on, Ma. Come on, Pa.
Take me down there to East Town Mall!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQa3-9VWyAU[/youtube]

Great story. Speaks to Tyler's character. Thanks for sharing.

Careful, soon we'll have a poster or two show up and bash Bray for throwing some picks last year.

When he tried to hand the kid the hat, he prolly inadvertantly handed it to another kid who ran the other way with it. Seriously, my issues with Bray are on the field - off the field you couldnt ask for a nicer guy and that's been well-documented
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VIOLATION!!! Please remove this thread before the NCAA finds out. :eek:lol: Oh wait, it would have to be the other way around to be a violation. Well then :dance2:.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back