Good Story on our QB

i love to hear things like this about our players.OUTSTANDING,Tyler keep up the good work.that little boy will remmember this for the rest of his life.

Good one Mr Bray.

That rocks.

From our own professor of history, Mr. Steed. I always loved that song. :)

This is pretty wild. I actually know that guy, from the late eighties / early nineties. Back in my knoxville musician days.

Funny to see a song by him on a football forum. Good tune, as well.

When he tried to hand the kid the hat, he prolly inadvertantly handed it to another kid who ran the other way with it. Seriously, my issues with Bray are on the field - off the field you couldnt ask for a nicer guy and that's been well-documented
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Do you even watch the games?

Reactions: 1 person
Peyton Manning would be studying film not hanging out at the mall buying hats for kids. Just saying.

/sarcasm

Reactions: 3 people
Awesome story...Glad to hear Tyler is a good person....That will be a moment the young man will always remember.

This is awesome. I was all about Bray during his recruitment, and when he finally got to play it definitely increased my opinion of him (keep in mind, I picked the worst 4 year stretch in UT history to be a student here, so bright spots were few and far between), hell I even almost beat him and Corey Miller in beer pong my sophomore year (his freshman year, and they were exceptionally skilled for college freshman :) ), he's a pretty funny guy, but the recent rumors about him making up plays and etc have caused a decline in my fandom. Not to mention that horrific back tat he has.

But it's stuff like this that makes me proud he's our QB. Also, anyone who thinks he throws too many picks - he's very clearly the most talented QB that's been under center for us since Clausen (although you could make a case for pre-injury Ainge). If you aren't happy with his TD-int ratio or whatever, then maybe you need to start changing the channel when we go on offense or something - he's doing fine, given everything that's happened. Go vols and way to go, Bray.

Great Stuff!! :rock:

That was a very thoughtful thing to do for that young man and he will remember that for the rest of his life..I know if I was in the little boy's position, I would never forget it.:)

GREAT to see something like this from him, i hope he's turning the corner he needs to take. I had i feeling he wasnt gonna be able to cut it off the field to be as good as he can be. i never thought he was a bad person but the vibes i got from him seeing him around campus and at parties i defiantly thought he was gonna screw up his career. If he hasnt yet he needs to stop slangin

When he tried to hand the kid the hat, he prolly inadvertantly handed it to another kid who ran the other way with it. Seriously, my issues with Bray are on the field - off the field you couldnt ask for a nicer guy and that's been well-documented
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You've got Bray confused with Ainge

Im sure basilio will find some way to bash him. Glad to hear bray is maturing and hopefully he'll be a huge leader for the team this year. Cant wait!

VN Store

Back