Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

Let me ask you guys this, i have very little human player experience and i am progressing as i go, but is playing alot of random online games a good way to get more comfortable with the more unpredictability of human games or is the cheese factor not even worth wasting your time on?

I would only do that if you have to play Bass. Otherwise, those players are nothing like the ones you will play on here.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Let me ask you guys this, i have very little human player experience and i am progressing as i go, but is playing alot of random online games a good way to get more comfortable with the more unpredictability of human games or is the cheese factor not even worth wasting your time on?

When the game first comes out, it's good. The cheese factor is way too great now.

Just got absolutely screwed by the game in several rooms and positions. Absolute cheese on the part of the game. 2 WIDE open 20 yrd touchdown passes dropped. A phantom fumble on my winning drive. Their receiver broke at least 10 solid tackles on the way to score....I am extremely pissed off.

Just lost a heartbreaker to Miami. Can't complain too much as they are an A- team, but I had 3 fumbles in the red zone. Crazy. I also had a chance to tie it with a 1:30 left in the 4th on a 2 point conversion, and they just absolutely blew through my o-line on a five man blitz. Ah well. I would have lost in overtime, as Cooper was just too much for my skill level of guys.

I am ready for this season to be over. Injuries are piling up for me. I can now add my starting running back to the list of casualties. Also a starting CB.

Yes and no...you will undoubtedly run into some dirty players, they won't make you better, just piss you off.

Your best luck would be to go into an unranked match, there people won't care as much about losing and would seemingly play a more close to sim game.

I got good at playing users by playing friends in person, believe me, my friends are good, I have a friend that I wished had a XBox instead of PS3, then again, I like to win occasionally.

You will get better once you learn what not to do against users.

hmm - what the heck - one of my goals changed midseason?

It use to be finish top 3 in CUSA, beat rival USF, and beat a 5 or 6 star program.

Beat a 5 or 6 star program is now replaced with beat Georgia??? I don't even play Georgia?

hmm - what the heck - one of my goals changed midseason?

It use to be finish top 3 in CUSA, beat rival USF, and beat a 5 or 6 star program.

Beat a 5 or 6 star program is now replaced with beat Georgia??? I don't even play Georgia?

That's strange.

I'll take 2 weeks sim punishment and stay in, or I'll drop out. Either way is fine, I still want to compete.

I'll take 2 weeks sim punishment and stay in, or I'll drop out. Either way is fine, I still want to compete.

Well I wasn't clear what you were doing and you hadn't done your stuff in all that time, so I dropped you sent an invite to someone else. If he doesn't post in here in the next 24 hours or join, I will add you back in. No sim punishments, just be transparent and let us know if something happens. Just play the game. You will lose some games to the CPU with a C + team. I've lost two this season, and I don't completely suck. DCVol lost one, too. Mullet got stomped. Just build your team and take the lumps when they come.

I was completely honest all year. I had no problem losing, at all. I didn't need any help or restarts. I really had no answer for why that appeared, and if I did I would have admitted it. I'll be fine with the invite, if not it was nice playing with you guys and you've been a very solid commish.

Well - crap - I'm an idiot.. I was listening to this weeks music and preparing bass parts for tomorrow while playing against Memphis... I got to halftime up 21-0 and for whatever reason I selected quit instead of resume game.. I guess I was just zoned out and thought the game was over.

Sorry for pulling a Big Train :p.

boot4.jpg

Well - crap - I'm an idiot.. I was listening to this weeks music and preparing bass parts for tomorrow while playing against Memphis... I got to halftime up 21-0 and for whatever reason I selected quit instead of resume game.. I guess I was just zoned out and thought the game was over.

Sorry for pulling a Big Train :p.

I got my eye on you, beatnik.

VN Store

Back