Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

IPorange

Would anyone be interested in an OD with difficult sliders and with users only taking 3 star teams or worse?

I was thinking that instead of doing an offline dynasty this year, I would just do an online dynasty even if it were just by myself so I could get the computer access to it. If anyone else wanted in, it would be fine with me. I plan on finding some good "sim" sliders, and then picking a 3 star or worse BCS team and trying to survive. I will likely have the difficulty set on "All American," but with rather tough sliders. I just think Heisman can be cheesy, and worse encourage users to cheese to do whatever is effective.

I wouldn't be worried about intentionally setting up a certain number of human games or anything like that unless two users wanted it scheduled.

Anyone want in? The more the merrier, but I probably will give a reasonable time for each advance and maybe a warning, and then move on. This dynasty won't drag, but it won't go through a season in a week either.

PAC10 CLOSED

Wounded Mullet: Washington
Volball: California
Jewbacca: Stanford
GhaleethePow: Baylor
Bigtrain: Illinois
Scribbley: USF
Skullgrind: Rutgers
Merlinsbeerd: Houston
Duckman: Airforce
harrymogenfofer: Fresno State
Al Duponzue: Texas Tech
BassmanBruno: Hawaii

Last edited:
Tempting, but I'm not sure I could handle 3 OD's. Awesome idea though. Check out the sliders on Operation Sports. They've got quite a variety.

Gahlee, if you want user games, you'll have to try and get scheduling agreements from other users or be in the same conference as one. I don't want to rearrange conferences, and really I am planning on approaching this like an "offline dynasty" personally, with the added bonus of getting to rarely bump into human opponents in bowl games and such, as well as keeping me honest in picking diamonds in the rough in recruiting.

Boo on the no coordinated conferences.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

i'm kinda the same way. i would be interested in doing this if we had people in the same conference or division. i'm not sure how interested i am in going through a schedule with having pretty much only cpu opponents and hardly any human games.

That's why I like ODs. It's the greatness of dynasty mode but even better since you play against humans.

This was originally going to be my "offline" dynasty. There is nothing stopping people from piling into the same division or conference, or agreeing to play each other each year.

This was originally going to be my "offline" dynasty. There is nothing stopping people from piling into the same division or conference, or agreeing to play each other each year.

or we could just do our own and let you play by yourself.:)

I dont care about the custom thing...Duck you can just pick a conference with someone else already in it...Can I take stanford they are a three star right?

pac 10 might be a good one. not sure of the stars of teams though.

i was going to say pac 10 but i'm not sure how many 3 stars there are in that conference. i haven't really studied up on all the team ratings in this game that much.

Okay, if you guys could come up with a custom conference that made SENSE geographically, I would be fine with setting it up.

neither have I and i'm at work or i'd be able to say more. i just feel like stanford, washington, ariz state and arizona could all be around there.

How about Big Ten? There has to be a good amount of three star schools. Northwestern, Michigan State (maybe), Indiana, Illinois (maybe), Minnesota, Purdue.

VN Store

Back