Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

and as an advanced rebuttal to scribbley...I did choose a team that was a high 3*-but they are in the hardest conference.

IP, I got your OD invite. I was just wondering how often do we advance, cause I have a limited time of xbox due to school work?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

IP, I got your OD invite. I was just wondering how often do we advance, cause I have a limited time of xbox due to school work?

As often as we can. usually 2 to 3 days. I wouldn't want us to average 4 days between invites, most of the time.

Gahlee and DC Vol are left. Gahlee, you have a bye. If you just aren't using all of your recruiting time, be sure to set "ready to advance" when you are done so I know.

Maybe.

Or maybe he didn't want to deal with us moaning about putting up 40. Not saying you suck wounded mullet, I'm saying he is able to destroy people at will.

Wounded is how jewbaccah described. Can move the ball at will but turnovers cost him. This game has gotten to the point where the only way to stop the other is to force a turnover. Otherwise, it's a game of who gets the most possessions.

Fair enough, i just am putting slot of effort into this and need to feel im making some marked improvement. I mean i dont want to feel like the special needs kid where everyone is clapping when i make i first down.

Fair enough, i just am putting slot of effort into this and need to feel im making some marked improvement. I mean i dont want to feel like the special needs kid where everyone is clapping when i make i first down.

I don't think I ever would have stopped you if it wasn't for the interceptions.

VN Store

Back