Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

This has been his third restart I believe, Gahlee. At least the second. There was one against Fresno, one against another team where he said his internet clicked out. and now this one that he says nothing happened at all and it is a total mystery as to why it says "restarted twice."

Big train, if you had said something like, "ya I had to restart because of x" it would be a lot different than "I have no idea, i didn't restart." Because I don't know of a bug saying one has restarted when they didn't.

I am not being a hard ass, there is just a growing history here-- and I don't mean from last year's dynasty. I mean from this one. It's been less than a season.

It's cool IP, I'm not going to waste your time and efforts. There really is no hard feelings on my part, I can't help it and if its a problem there is nothing I can do about it. The only thing I am mad about is being labeled "cheese" when I never have and never will. Harry just built up an enormous lie, and continues it to save his reputation on the board. It's cool though, I know the truth and I will let him soak it in. I apologize for any harm done, and carry on boys.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's cool IP, I'm not going to waste your time and efforts. There really is no hard feelings on my part, I can't help it and if its a problem there is nothing I can do about it. The only thing I am mad about is being labeled "cheese" when I never have and never will. Harry just built up an enormous lie, and continues it to save his reputation on the board. It's cool though, I know the truth and I will let him soak it in. I apologize for any harm done, and carry on boys.

Harry seems to have a negative reputation on this board.

I made up a lie and then someone provided video evidence of you doing exactly what I said you were doing in my lie. And not just one or two videos, but at least 10. Yeah, I'm the one that was lying.

In no way am I taking sides, but this is just too appropriate funny to not post.

RestartButton.gif

Almost not complaining after his losses, that is rich.

Everyone has disconnects, I had one first game of the year against VoBall...happens.

What doesn't happen is the game saying restarted twice for no reason.

I personally don't care what is done.

This has been his third restart I believe, Gahlee. At least the second. There was one against Fresno, one against another team where he said his internet clicked out. and now this one that he says nothing happened at all and it is a total mystery as to why it says "restarted twice."

Big train, if you had said something like, "ya I had to restart because of x" it would be a lot different than "I have no idea, i didn't restart." Because I don't know of a bug saying one has restarted when they didn't.

I am not being a hard ass, there is just a growing history here-- and I don't mean from last year's dynasty. I mean from this one. It's been less than a season.

At least use the " wrong playbook " excuse.

I don't know is always the worst answer.

Almost not complaining after his losses, that is rich.

Everyone has disconnects, I had one first game of the year against VoBall...happens.

What doesn't happen is the game saying restarted twice for no reason.

I personally don't care what is done.

I don't think there is anyone in these ODs that would really disconnect from a game against a user because they were losing. I also knew you didn't do that because it didn't even kick you off live. Just a normal disconnect with no foul play involved.

I don't think there is anyone in these ODs that would really disconnect from a game against a user because they were losing. I also knew you didn't do that because it didn't even kick you off live. Just a normal disconnect with no foul play involved.

Indeed.

Illinois fans don't care when their teams go down the ****ter... real life examples in both Football/Basketball in recent years...

So did he get booted or what?

Not that I really care, just wondering.

Will try to play my game asap, the earliest I can play will be about 7 at the latest it will 8.

He won't get booted unless he gets 5 votes. If he wants to quit, that's fine.

He is on his under extreme suspicion, even if he stays on.

This is an important week. We have the Pac-10 Championship game by default, which also doubles as a national championship semi final.

Also, I am having my cheerleaders blow a few 3 stars under the bleachers during this week's Big East match up between Pitt and USF. I won this and I should get a few more losers for my roster, and I am now guaranteed a Fourth star.

Yes, for us lame C+ teams, it was still in doubt.

This is an important week. We have the Pac-10 Championship game by default, which also doubles as a national championship semi final.

Also, I am having my cheerleaders blow a few 3 stars under the bleachers during this week's Big East match up between Pitt and USF. I won this and I should get a few more losers for my roster, and I am now guaranteed a Fourth star.

Yes, for us lame C+ teams, it was still in doubt.

I'm just excited to be a 3* next year.

I don't really care about Big Train. If he got the message... fine. If not then boot him on his next restart.

I did have an open forum question: What's the OD policy on accepting new job offers? Do we have to stay at our current school or can we accept a job that's offered... or are there restrictions to what jobs we can take?

I don't really care about Big Train. If he got the message... fine. If not then boot him on his next restart.

I did have an open forum question: What's the OD policy on accepting new job offers? Do we have to stay at our current school or can we accept a job that's offered... or are there restrictions to what jobs we can take?

Going to take a stab at this...since it is a 3* and lower dynasty I assume it would have to be a lateral move...accepting a job at a 4* or 5* program sorta defeats the purpose, no?

Of course, I assume your program will gain a star and become a 4* program, so that would be lateral...IDK.

VN Store

Back