Gluttons for Punishment Dynasty

Finally got some commits, got 10 now I believe and a few more that seems like possibilities.
Hopefully I can land a few more in the off-season.

Got your pm volball was already asleep. Big day today. I am football announcer and first home scrimmage my only window is 3 to 5 can u play then?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

damn... 3 scholarships remaining... didn't mean for that to happen.. never gotten so many commits so fast.. 22 and ranked #3 since I have so many.

damn... 3 scholarships remaining... didn't mean for that to happen.. never gotten so many commits so fast.. 22 and ranked #3 since I have so many.

I was wondering about that. You had been reeling them in left and right, I figured you had to be getting close to running out.

Slut. :)

What's the OD policy on accepting new job offers? Do we have to stay at our current school or can we accept a job that's offered... or are there restrictions to what jobs we can take?

I am very curious to hear the answer. It seems like a lateral move after a year at that level would make sense.

Ex. This year at Tt I was a 3* so the only job offers I could accept in this off season would be 3* or below. Even though my program should move up to a 4*, I would have to have coached a year at that level before being eligible to accept a position at another school.

I believe this would prevent the big jumps to elite schools, and premature jumps to the next level. However, I can understand the logic of no job moving because of the users who took positions at 2* school. Either way, I'm curious to hear the board's opinion.

I don't really care about Big Train. If he got the message... fine. If not then boot him on his next restart.

I did have an open forum question: What's the OD policy on accepting new job offers? Do we have to stay at our current school or can we accept a job that's offered... or are there restrictions to what jobs we can take?

You can take any job offered that you want to take.

Because there are no job offers in an OD. :)

Honestly - there are still 4 guys I wanted to take.. there's a DT I need to take since I don't have 1 committed, I wanted to get a center in this class, a punter is one of my needs (but likely won't sign one looks like), and that FS we are both going after I wouldn't mind.

I don't think I'll realistically have a shot at any 4-stars in the off-season though since I won't be gaining a star - so I think I'll be fine just to take 25 before the off-season.

Looks like an intense game.. first 7-7, 14-14, now 21-14 volball at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

Takes me 3 user vs. user games to score 28 total.

Last edited:
You can take any job offered that you want to take.

Because there are no job offers in an OD. :)

I was considering moving to another 3* or a demoted 4* if offered. I didn't end up liking the climate at Chestnut hill.

So no one in the OD has a problem as long as it's to a 3* school? So the only way to have a 4*+ in this game is to build up a 3* to 4? Makes sense... I'll play by those rules.

I think he's saying you don't get job offers on Online dynasties - I thought I read where they made it were you could this year.. but you couldn't online in the past two years..or maybe I'm making all this up.. but I didn't receive any after my first year with Clemson going 13-1.

I think he's saying you don't get job offers on Online dynasties - I thought I read where they made it were you could this year.. but you couldn't online in the past two years..or maybe I'm making all this up.. but I didn't receive any after my first year with Clemson going 13-1.

You can switch teams... not the exact same as a coach getting a job offer and having that trail him.

It could be a step back as I think I would inherit the record (and status) of the coach whose team I took over.

I am pretty sure there are no job offers in an OD.

I could be wrong, they could have changed that. If there are, you can only move up one star at a time (i.e, no one can be at a better than 4 star program next season). Even if your team goes up a star, it won't happen until you have already had your "offers," so you can't be at a five star next season.

Cal 49-28 Standford. Three defensive TDs in the first half was pretty much the difference in the game. Highlights are on the dynasty wire if anyone wants to see.

VN Store

Back