girls harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student

I wish I could get in on these self-deprecating penis size jokes, but my fortunate flip of the genetic coin prevents such a line of humor on my part, unless it is at the expense of others.

true harassment?

So your wife would be OK if I walked in on her and her daughter at the mall and pulled my bang bang out and pissed?

I've already stated that I do not believe the transgendered student's 'rights' (or whatever you want to call it) should be put ahead of the other students. If there is a problem with him using the boys restroom, maybe the school can work out him using a faculty restroom. I would not consider simply using the same restroom as harassment, but that's just my opinion.

Ok can we please stop using the word "penis" it just sound goofy, from now on please call it a panis. Thanks.

When did women stop using the old "have a girlfriend watch the door as lookout" scenario? Early warning system and what not. Gives them time to escape, or leave behind a nasty surprise.

not splitting hairs just tired of the ignorance and hatred being spewed from people like volmav. He deserves to be called out for the ridiculous things he posts but unfortunately most have him on ignore

No, I think most read what he posts and either agree or disagree. I happen to see his point here. You are wrapping what he is saying in semantics to discredit him instead of looking at the point he is making. I don't see him hating the transgender, he is hating that the transgender (male) is given rights to a female bathroom over the females. It is a very good point and disturbing. Sometimes VM is just disturbing, sometimes he has a point. Learn to differentiate. Will help your tolerance levels.

Reactions: 2 people
1) Didn't see where the school said anything about the "harassment".

Finally decided to read it.....link doesn't work anymore.

Seeing it widely reported that it is BS now. Any updates?

Last edited:
Fox News promotes false story about transgender student harassing girls in bathroom | The Raw Story

Superintendent Rhonda Vendetti told The Transadvocate the story was based on a complaint by one parent who opposes transgender students being allowed to use appropriate bathroom facilities and not on any actual reported incidents.

“Nothing has actually been verified with us,” said Vendetti, superintendent of Florence-Penrose Schools. “This is one parent basically bringing their viewpoint about this situation to the media because they weren’t getting the responses that they hoped they would get from the district, from parents of students at the high school, or from the board and myself. So I think it’s just an attempt to elevate the situation to a point where maybe some more attention can be drawn to that in the hope of having a different outcome.”

VN Store

Back