girls harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student

Any opinion on the actual content of the article?

Of course not. The Liberal response is to attack the messenger and discredit them as opposed to engaging in a debate on the facts.

And Mav is right. This is disgusting and shows a glimpse of what happens when Libs rule. These so called progressives are a cancer.

Reactions: 2 people
Pardon my ignorance, but what is the practical difference between gay and transgendered? Would a gay man not be allowed in the women's restroom?

Pardon my ignorance, but what is the practical difference between gay and transgendered? Would a gay man not be allowed in the women's restroom?

I don't know but if I knew all I had to do was claim I was gay to get to shower with women in high school, you would've thought I was Liberace

Reactions: 6 people
I don't know but if I knew all I had to do was claim I was gay to get to shower with women in high school, you would've thought I was Liberace

Ha Ha.... hoping at least one of those women would be determined to turn you straight.

This is what progress looks like boys and girls....and both(s)

1 more.

Maybe when he/she grows up he/she can bring closure to those "if my Aunt had a penis she'd be my Uncle" sayings.

Reactions: 2 people
One incident. Girls have been harassed by girls in the HS restroom. Ban girls from the girls room?

My God u think its the same?

Do girls shake a penis at them?

If the girl complains about being harassed by a girl in restroom is she threatened with a hate crime and kicked off any team she may be on for reporting it? Or would they punish the girl doing the harassment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I personally do not believe the transgendered student's 'rights' be put ahead of their counterparts. I believe he should be using the male restroom.

With that said, I also question this alleged harassment. Does harassment equate to being in the girls' restroom? Perhaps. Maybe they feel crying harassment is the only way to get him removed.

My God u think its the same?

Do girls shake a penis at them?

If the girl complains about being harassed by a girl in restroom is she threatened with a hate crime and kicked off any team she may be on for reporting it? Or would they punish the girl doing the harassment?

How does it feel to live your life in terrible fear?

Reactions: 4 people
How does it feel to live your life in terrible fear?

maybe those 13 year old girls were in fear with a freak in their bathroom harassing them! What if it was your daughter and she complained and they threatened her with a hate crime...would u just tell her tough, u just a fraidy cat? sounds like that what you would do..GREAT FATHER!

"transgender rights" trump the rights of normal people!

The girls should tell all the “real” boys what the sicko is doing. Then they start doing it and the girls complain about them. How will the school justify one doing it but not the other.

Maybe they can let the "BOY" use the female teachers bathroom

Last edited:
Of course not. The Liberal response is to attack the messenger and discredit them as opposed to engaging in a debate on the facts.

And Mav is right. This is disgusting and shows a glimpse of what happens when Libs rule. These so called progressives are a cancer.

Idk enough details based on the article itself and it may be a problem in THIS scenario however I was referring to the fact that mav's posts are often hell nearly always attacking someone. Its mavs right to post it and my right to call it out if you dont like that dave feel free to move somewhere else.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Idk enough details based on the article itself and it may be a problem in THIS scenario however I was referring to the fact that mav's posts are often hell nearly always attacking someone. Its mavs right to post it and my right to call it out if you dont like that dave feel free to move somewhere else.
Posted via VolNation Mobile
And it's my right to state my opinion as well. I'm not moving anywhere.

VN Store

Back