girls harassed' in school bathroom by transgender student

wrong. Try again

My God..you are comparing males not getting pregnant to female with female problems not getting pregnant

I will pick out 10 20 year old girls

u pick out 10 20 male transgenders

How may of your group can/will get pregnant? I say ZERO what say u?

My God..you are comparing males not getting pregnant to female with female problems not getting pregnant

you stated all healthy females can get pregnant. That is not a true statement. It is not just "female problems" that prevent it either. Take a class or something

Reactions: 1 person
This whole situation is insane by any sane, reasonable standard. Just look between your legs and that's the damn bathroom you use - Simple, easy very easy, BUT made complicated by the insane Progressive Democrats..

Reactions: 3 people
you stated all healthy females can get pregnant. That is not a true statement. It is not just "female problems" that prevent it either. Take a class or something

You're splitting hairs. If an otherwise healthy female cannot get pregnant and wanted to what would she do?

You're splitting hairs. If an otherwise healthy female cannot get pregnant and wanted to what would she do?

not splitting hairs just tired of the ignorance and hatred being spewed from people like volmav. He deserves to be called out for the ridiculous things he posts but unfortunately most have him on ignore

This thread and the article refer to the girls being "harassed" but fail to explain what "harassed" entails.

Reactions: 3 people
not splitting hairs just tired of the ignorance and hatred being spewed from people like volmav. He deserves to be called out for the ridiculous things he posts but unfortunately most have him on ignore

I agree some of his stuff is out there, but some of it is informative. I basically read his threads for the obscure news that MM doesnt report.

Reactions: 2 people
This thread and the article refer to the girls being "harassed" but fail to explain what "harassed" entails.

Are you implying the school is lying? Why do they owe you or anyone else an explanation of what harassment took place? Do you feel entitled to know?

What HATE??? I """HATE"" the fact a man can walk into a girls bathroom and have more rights than the girls THAT FACT IS ADMITTED BY THE PUBLIC SCHOOL!!!!!! All because of PC bull #h##

The girls were threatened with a hate crime for reporting harassment!

Last edited:
I agree some of his stuff is out there, but some of it is informative. I basically read his threads for the obscure news that MM doesnt report.

put mav on ignore and add DrudgeReport.com to your favorites. Won't miss anything

Hermaphrodites are screwed!

Only animals such as snails and worms can be hermaphrodites. Humans are NOT born with both sets of sex organs, that is a MYTH. Humans born with some mixture of male and female tissues are refereed to as intersex.

Last edited:
Are you implying the school is lying? Why do they owe you or anyone else an explanation of what harassment took place? Do you feel entitled to know?

1) Didn't see where the school said anything about the "harassment".

2) Nobody owes anybody anyone an explanation. However, if we are going to have a thread about "harassment", I think it would be pertinent if we had an understanding of what actually happened instead of bloviating about something in which we have no facts.

I find it hysterical that your argument has devolved to this. While I agree that a tranny shouldn't be afforded special rights - most of your posts are to rouse a feigned outrage response.

I picture you as the human Early Squidbilly.

BULL!!

the school owes an explanation as to why the BOYS rights trump the girls

They made the statement that fact we know!

They did. Incredibly stupid. Although, I am not sure it was there doing (via their own original idea; they might be following the language of the state law).

only because the signs have pictures
19598_6213_5.jpg

Only animals such as snails and worms can be hermaphrodites. Humans are NOT born with both sets of sex organs, that is a MYTH. Humans born with some mixture of male and female tissues are refereed to as intersex.

Okay, Fred Phelps... where do intersexed individuals take a piss in school?

VN Store

Back