Georgia will dominate college football for the next 3 years

Georgia is scary right now. The class Kirby is putting together is spectacular. It already has the #1 qb and #1 OL in it. I feel like Tennessee is in a track meet with UGA right now and they are starting about 50 yards ahead of us.

Those are all projections. Georgia had a good year this year. They will not win the NC.

Reactions: 1 person
UGA is the weakest of the final four, imo. Doubt they win this year. My money is on a Clemson repeat.

Ea5Q_f-maxage-0.gif

:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol:

"I've been saying for months now"

You mean your first group of predictions were awful, so halfway through the season you made a bunch more. You happened to get UGA getting to the playoff right, so to validate that pick you are now doubling/tripling down on it and pretending UGA will the best program in the country for years to come.

Never forget that two straight years D4H predicted UT to run undefeated to the national title. :eek:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13 people
Hmmm, so in three seasons we'll go from 0-8 in conference play to National Champions ? With another team in our own division people are already crowning as the greatest coaching job ever, far surpassing Sabans run.

That would be the greatest coaching job in the history of NCAA Football by Pruitt.
Dang, we got us a dandy. Now where did I put the blue font.

Georgia is scary right now. The class Kirby is putting together is spectacular. It already has the #1 qb and #1 OL in it. I feel like Tennessee is in a track meet with UGA right now and they are starting about 50 yards ahead of us.

Fields will be lucky to see the field in the next 3 years. I wouldn't worry about him. I actually see him transferring out if he doesn't change positions.

I've been saying for months now that Georgia will be the new dominant program in college football. They will win the national title this season. And they will be the team to beat moving forward. Kirby has them rolling right now on the field and in recruiting. The 2018 Georgia team is gonna be young so I expect them to lose a couple of games next year. If I had to guess, they'll probably go 10-2 next year with losses to Auburn and LSU. But in 2019 and 2020 Georgia will be considered a JUGGERNAUT program like Saban's Alabama teams circa 2012-2013.

However, fighting Georgia for that top spot will not be Alabama or Florida. It'll be Tennessee. Jeremy Pruitt is the only guy who can recruit at the same elite level Kirby is recruiting at right now. And Pruitt has the benefit of the state of Tennessee being loaded with unprecedented instate talent in 2019 and 2020. Tennessee will land top 3 recruiting classes in 2019 and 2020. And those classes will catapult Tennessee into a championship contender by the 2019 season. We'll be too young to win it all in 2019 but by 2020 we will be ready to become national champions.

Look for the Tennessee vs Georgia match-up to become the preeminent rivalry in college football over the next 4 years. Tennessee vs Georgia in 2019 and 2020 will be what LSU vs Alabama was a few years ago and what Florida vs Tennessee was in the 90s.

Here are your next 4 national champions in college football:

2017 - Georgia
2018 - Southern Cal (not 100% confident on this right now but its my best guess)
2019 - Georgia

2020 - Tennessee

false.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
Where do you see Florida in your 4 year projection? I think Mullen will make Florida relevant again. He picked up some key positions he desperately needed like a new QB. My prediction is the East will no longer be the whipping boys of the SEC West and we see a switch back similar to the 90's where the East is dominant.

So in 2020 we can all expect a 4-8 season. For those wondering why I say that you can look back on who he predicted to win it all this year.

Reactions: 3 people
Where do you see Florida in your 4 year projection? I think Mullen will make Florida relevant again. He picked up some key positions he desperately needed like a new QB. My prediction is the East will no longer be the whipping boys of the SEC West and we see a switch back similar to the 90's where the East is dominant.

Eh.. who knows. A new coach makes everyone positive.. until the losses start mounting. I'll get back to you about mid way through the season in '18.

UGA is the weakest of the final four, imo. Doubt they win this year. My money is on a Clemson repeat.

I think UGA has fewer weak spots than OK, but OK has Mayfield with a lot of talent around him on offense. Fromm is talented, but he has only needed to win one game this season, the first Auburn game, and couldn't do it. However, OK doesn't have an elite front seven anywhere near Auburn's.

But the key matchup to me is the UGA OL vs the OK front seven. If OK can't stop the UGA ground game, UGA will dominate TOS, and if Mayfield can't get on the field OK has no chance.

The Clemson-Bama winner will beat either of them though, because neither will feel the pressure of the big game. If it's Bama vs UGA, Bama might feel a bit more pressure than Clemson would because it would be an SEC matchup, and how the Bama-UGA game plays out will set the stage as far as the hierarchy in the SEC in the upcoming years.

Georgia collected a lot of stars, but stars often fall and some you never notice rise up. I'm not too worried about a bunch of high school kids yet. If they make it through the spring and summer uninjured and un-incarcerated then we'll see what the DAWGS are playing with.

I've been saying for months now that Georgia will be the new dominant program in college football. They will win the national title this season. And they will be the team to beat moving forward. Kirby has them rolling right now on the field and in recruiting. The 2018 Georgia team is gonna be young so I expect them to lose a couple of games next year. If I had to guess, they'll probably go 10-2 next year with losses to Auburn and LSU. But in 2019 and 2020 Georgia will be considered a JUGGERNAUT program like Saban's Alabama teams circa 2012-2013.

However, fighting Georgia for that top spot will not be Alabama or Florida. It'll be Tennessee. Jeremy Pruitt is the only guy who can recruit at the same elite level Kirby is recruiting at right now. And Pruitt has the benefit of the state of Tennessee being loaded with unprecedented instate talent in 2019 and 2020. Tennessee will land top 3 recruiting classes in 2019 and 2020. And those classes will catapult Tennessee into a championship contender by the 2019 season. We'll be too young to win it all in 2019 but by 2020 we will be ready to become national champions.

Look for the Tennessee vs Georgia match-up to become the preeminent rivalry in college football over the next 4 years. Tennessee vs Georgia in 2019 and 2020 will be what LSU vs Alabama was a few years ago and what Florida vs Tennessee was in the 90s.

Here are your next 4 national champions in college football:

2017 - Georgia
2018 - Southern Cal (not 100% confident on this right now but its my best guess)
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee

I have never met a UT fan like you, that looks at UT football completely opposite of me EVERY SINGLE TIME. It's unbelievable. If you are God, I'm Satan. If you are East, I'm West, etc etc. It's crazy.

Your rosy outlooks on UT the last couple of years are so opposite from mine. Your new prediction is so opposite of mine. Not making fun of you for being wrong either. We have all been wrong , specially about football. It just amazes me. You and I are black and white. You are the Santa clause of UT football, I am the Grinch.

Last edited:
D4H,

I used to be annoyed by you, but I am actually starting to admire you. I mean, you don't pull any punches. You carry yourself with confidence and speak with authority. That fact that you are completely wrong almost every time doesn't bother you in the slightest, and your incompetence rolls off your back like water off a duck.

It's impressive. You should consider a career in politics.

Reactions: 10 people
D4H,

I used to be annoyed by you, but I am actually starting to admire you. I mean, you don't pull any punches. You carry yourself with confidence and speak with authority. That fact that you are completely wrong almost every time doesn't bother you in the slightest, and your incompetence rolls off your back like water off a duck.

It's impressive. You should consider a career in politics

As a Democrat......they are great at unfulfilled promises.

Reactions: 3 people
QB play will play a huge role in who wins this natl. championship. Fromm is a freshman and will make several mistakes on the big stage. Better believe if they get past Oklahoma the 2 DCs from those other schools will have an excellent game plan to stop the 🐶💩! Especially the guy from Bama. 🐘🐘. Aight!

I dont think 2020 will be the year for the Big Orange (especially the one in D.C.) The juniors and seniors will be Butch's last class (which wasnt good) and this one. 2021 is more likely...

The only info from that which could be spot on is the fact that GA is recruiting better than Bama right now and is becoming a talent monster VERY quickly...And I don't think it will stop anytime soon... I think GA could legitimately be the king of the conference in less than two years...

I remember Meyer at Fl signing at the time, the highest rated class ever. Of course he later left, but that class didn't win any championships. Takes coaching to win no matter the talent. This isn't saying Kirby can't coach, just saying recruits are just part of the formula.

I remember Meyer at Fl signing at the time, the highest rated class ever. Of course he later left, but that class didn't win any championships. Takes coaching to win no matter the talent. This isn't saying Kirby can't coach, just saying recruits are just part of the formula.

True. Even if you look at Kiffin's "amazing" class with Bryce Brown and those guys it really was a dud. I don't think any of those big 5 stars amounted to anything.

VN Store

Back