Georgia will dominate college football for the next 3 years

If your analysis is undone by an unforeseen variable, then your analysis was still wrong. Your analysis is only correct if it predicts the ultimate result.

There were threads on this forum and stories from writers across the country about the possibility of Tua getting playing time if Hurts struggled. Only ONE “expert” was unprepared and derailed. Pitiful. :lol:

There were threads on this forum and stories from writers across the country about the possibility of Tua getting playing time if Hurts struggled. Only ONE “expert” was unprepared and derailed. Pitiful. :lol:

Rumor was if Tua didn’t play Monday, he was transferring, now it appears Hurts is looking around.

But...But....But....The tape didn't indicate that was a possibility. :)

Tua had as many passing TD's during the season than all our QB's combined.

how about when you gave up on the team and dobbs? someone got that link?

I was banned for trolling after I made that thread. I didn't go anywhere. That was a joke thread that people took serious cause I was banned soon after I made it and people thought that was me bouncing.

I was banned for trolling after I made that thread. I didn't go anywhere. That was a joke thread that people took serious cause I was banned soon after I made it and people thought that was me bouncing.

The only bouncing was your brain off your skull when mother dropped you as a child

Reactions: 1 person

“I don’t make excuses. Only when I’m wrong, then I just say I was joking...”

I hope for your sake you’re not this self-deluding in the real world.

Reactions: 2 people

If you were “banned” for trolling, then I’d like to know why your trolling has been overlooked ever since.

Richt was a play away from winning the 2012 title

If they had the playoffs then UGA would definitely get in

Richt probably would of made the playoffs 2 or 3 times

07 and 02 would be the other years they would/could of finished top 4

If they had the playoffs then UGA would definitely get in

Richt probably would of made the playoffs 2 or 3 times

07 and 02 would be the other years they would/could of finished top 4

If they had a Playoff in ‘07 UGA might have won. They were playing the best football at the end of the season. Still makes me happy that I was in attendance to see us kick their ass.

okp66FD.gif

UGA fans are the worst. Historically they’ve been choke artists and haven’t done much, but if you talk to one you would swear UGA has had the same success as Alabama.

This is sincerely one of the truest statements about an opposing fan base ever posted. I have great friends that I love dearly who are dawg fans, but to hear them talk football, they’ve been a dynasty since the game was invented.

college football history period.

Wtf? Chubb and Michel are the greatest rb duo in cfb history? Did you just start watching football?

Darren McFadden and Felix Jones
Reggie Bush and LenDale White
Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown
Thurman Thomas and Barry Sanders
Marcus Allen and Charles White
Doc Blanchard and Glenn Davis

Wtf? Chubb and Michel are the greatest rb duo in cfb history? Did you just start watching football?

Well considering what they accomplished when one was rarely the starter and the other missed 2/3 of a season and wasn't fully healthy the season he returned and STILL had more yards than all of them.

You listed combos like Thomas and Sanders who, on paper, look like they should have been THE BEST ever but Sanders got there like two years after Thomas and was used sparingly during those years. Same can be said for White and Allen. Instead of being a "duo" one was basically just a solid backup to spell the starter.

Cadillac and Ronnie Brown weren't in the same league as Chubb and Michel. McFadden and Jones were who Chubb and Michel passed to be first on the list of Duo's. Bush and White are a great comparison but they were both used very sparingly as freshman and then left after their junior seasons and it was a GREAT junior season.

Great list. Not all were multi-year duos, but certainly all in the conversation. You will never convince everyone that there is a single GOAT.

I will say this, though. When comparing stats from different eras and drawing conclusions as to the GOAT based on stats, that is going to fail you. The game evolves, and stats do as well. Players only started to play as freshmen in the late 70's (I think), now players leave early. Teams pass much more than they used to now, so both passing stats are way up and rushing stats are down from previous eras.

Even the number of plays per game has changed dramatically and impacts stats.

We should be impressed with what Chubb/Michel has done, but let's not let the latest great duo take away what others have done in different situations and times.

VN Store

Back