Georgia will dominate college football for the next 3 years

I don't like saying this because I wish it wasn't going happen but get ready for a lot of talk that Georgia is the new Alabama going forward.

Georgia will win the national title in 2017 and 2019. I've been saying for a couple of months now that this is Georgia's year. Next season will be a slight rebuild for them because they are losing so many seniors after this year. However, with how they're recruiting, they will be overwhelming favorites to win it all in 2019 and 2020. They will be young, experienced, and talented those 2 seasons. I think they win it all one of those seasons (most likely in 2019).

This is Georgia's world right now and we're all just living in it.

I think you are a little too high on them this year. Auburn laid the blueprint to beat them. If you stop their run, they don’t have enough to counter, but you have to have an offense to score some as well. They got a favorable matchup for their first game, so they may win the first round. But Clemson or Bama should beat them if they play their games.

Seems like I already seen this thread on here

They will be very good 10 wins will be almost assured but they haven’t even won one yet and you already have them winning 2 out of 3 national titles lol

The good news is you’re a ****ing moron and almost always wrong

Kirby got that juice right now. Good thing for Tennessee is that Jeremy Pruitt is better and will ultimately knock him off in 2020.

Tennessee vs Georgia will be the dominant rivalry in college football over the next 4 years both in recruiting and on the field.

Kirby got that juice right now. Good thing for Tennessee is that Jeremy Pruitt is better and will ultimately knock him off in 2020.

Tennessee vs Georgia will be the dominant rivalry in college football over the next 4 years both in recruiting and on the field.

I figured you'd be too busy celebrating the back-to-back titles that Butch Jones brought to Knoxville.

Reactions: 1 person
I keep hearing about all the seniors but only a small handful were contributors and even then, and this is where Gus failed AU in the SECCG, a lot of underclassmen got a lot of meaningful reps this year. Yes, UGA loses Chubb and Michel but Swift and Holyfield have ran the ball quite a bit and now they have Zamir White and James Cook coming in.

Both lines are going to be in GREAT shape and the secondary will be stocked with guys who got a lot of reps replacing Aaron Davis, Parrish and Sanders.

Bellamy and Carter, the outside rushers, will be replaced quite nicely as well. Not saying ANY of these guys weren't great players and many will be drafted but this team is incredibly deep right now and getting even deeper. I don't know if they win the title this year, next year or whenever but anyone looking for a shift backwards may be wishful thinking and just don't know the roster and the playing time from this year. No offense and thanks for the UGA pub but this team has enough quality talent to be at the top of the SEC or near the top for years to come. The 2019 class is already at the top and still going with three five stars already.

Didn't say y'all wouldn't be good next year. Just that repeating is tough and y'all will have a lot of young guys playing next year. 10-2 is what I expect for Georgia with losses to Auburn and LSU.

I do think you guys will be juggernauts in 2019 and 2020. Jeremy Pruitt will just have Tennessee as a juggernaut as well in 2020 and that is when this Georgia mini-dynasty gets stopped.

I figured you'd be too busy celebrating the back-to-back titles that Butch Jones brought to Knoxville.

Sorry breh but this year's recruiting struggles are the beginning of the end for Alabama as the dominant program in college football.

Prepare yourself for that Bobby Bowden style backsliding that is about to happen with Saban.

Sorry breh but this year's recruiting struggles are the beginning of the end for Alabama as the dominant program in college football.

Bama already isn't the dominant program. Butch and the Vols are coming off back-to-back titles and have only lost one game in 2 years.

I've been saying for months now that Georgia will be the new dominant program in college football. They will win the national title this season. And they will be the team to beat moving forward. Kirby has them rolling right now on the field and in recruiting. The 2018 Georgia team is gonna be young so I expect them to lose a couple of games next year. If I had to guess, they'll probably go 10-2 next year with losses to Auburn and LSU. But in 2019 and 2020 Georgia will be considered a JUGGERNAUT program like Saban's Alabama teams circa 2012-2013.

However, fighting Georgia for that top spot will not be Alabama or Florida. It'll be Tennessee. Jeremy Pruitt is the only guy who can recruit at the same elite level Kirby is recruiting at right now. And Pruitt has the benefit of the state of Tennessee being loaded with unprecedented instate talent in 2019 and 2020. Tennessee will land top 3 recruiting classes in 2019 and 2020. And those classes will catapult Tennessee into a championship contender by the 2019 season. We'll be too young to win it all in 2019 but by 2020 we will be ready to become national champions.

Look for the Tennessee vs Georgia match-up to become the preeminent rivalry in college football over the next 4 years. Tennessee vs Georgia in 2019 and 2020 will be what LSU vs Alabama was a few years ago and what Florida vs Tennessee was in the 90s.

Here are your next 4 national champions in college football:

2017 - Georgia
2018 - Southern Cal (not 100% confident on this right now but its my best guess)
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee

Reactions: 5 people
I've been saying for months now that Georgia will be the new dominant program in college football. They will win the national title this season. And they will be the team to beat moving forward. Kirby has them rolling right now on the field and in recruiting. The 2018 Georgia team is gonna be young so I expect them to lose a couple of games next year. If I had to guess, they'll probably go 10-2 next year with losses to Auburn and LSU. But in 2019 and 2020 Georgia will be considered a JUGGERNAUT program like Saban's Alabama teams circa 2012-2013.

However, fighting Georgia for that top spot will not be Alabama or Florida. It'll be Tennessee. Jeremy Pruitt is the only guy who can recruit at the same elite level Kirby is recruiting at right now. And Pruitt has the benefit of the state of Tennessee being loaded with unprecedented instate talent in 2019 and 2020. Tennessee will land top 3 recruiting classes in 2019 and 2020. And those classes will catapult Tennessee into a championship contender by the 2019 season. We'll be too young to win it all in 2019 but by 2020 we will be ready to become national champions.

Look for the Tennessee vs Georgia match-up to become the preeminent rivalry in college football over the next 4 years. Tennessee vs Georgia in 2019 and 2020 will be what LSU vs Alabama was a few years ago and what Florida vs Tennessee was in the 90s.

2017 - Georgia
2018 - Southern Cal (not 100% confident on this right now but its my best guess)
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee
So, you are saying that Clemson and Alabama is done? :)

Reactions: 6 people
Well since my crystal ball is broken, I guess only time will tell. I hope you're right about Coach Pruitt, he seems like a genuine guy that I want to succeed.

"In the year 2000....."

This guy...geez. You don't know. Quit acting like you do. Get a life. Quit watching film since you don't work for an NFL franchise.

Reactions: 6 people
Georgia is scary right now. The class Kirby is putting together is spectacular. It already has the #1 qb and #1 OL in it. I feel like Tennessee is in a track meet with UGA right now and they are starting about 50 yards ahead of us.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow! I printed a copy of this thread and laid it in my yard. The grass is already greener in December.

Reactions: 9 people
Until Georgia Stops Georgiaing they’ll always be 2nd Tier

Guess you have been taking a nap all season then .. quick recap for ya:

1. SEC Champs
2. Won the games they are supposed to in convincing fashion
3. CFP Bound
4. Currently #1 recruiting class for 2018
5. Currently #1 recruiting class for 2019

This is FAR from what you have been seeing the last 5-7 years

Ok, having CJP as the Dawgs former DC means I have seen his work pretty close and he is a very good coach. He was a solid hire for UT. Ever ask yourself though, why didn't FSU work harder to keep him there rather than see him just take a lateral move to be DC at UGA? Or why didn't Kirby, one of his former bosses at Bama, retain him as DC when he came on to be HC? Pruitt had mentioned to many an interest in staying on. For all Pruitt is good at, playing nice with others isn't one of them.

So tell me oh wise one, at what is Pruitt better than Kirby at? I mean, you trashed the Bama defense over the last couple of years in other threads but now, Pruitt is better than Kirby?

2017 - Georgia
2019 - Georgia
2020 - Tennessee

What are you talking about? UGA gets beat by OK in less than 2 weeks. Go Sooners:good!:

Reactions: 3 people
Didn't say y'all wouldn't be good next year. Just that repeating is tough and y'all will have a lot of young guys playing next year. 10-2 is what I expect for Georgia with losses to Auburn and LSU.

I do think you guys will be juggernauts in 2019 and 2020. Jeremy Pruitt will just have Tennessee as a juggernaut as well in 2020 and that is when this Georgia mini-dynasty gets stopped.

So you're saying when the 2017 class is at it's peak (knowing some will be 3 and out guys), and the 2018 class is at upperclassmen level and the 2019 class (already and will probably stay #1) is getting a second year under their belt, that's when it all stops? I do hope Pruitt gets UT in a better position because let's be honest, when teams like UT and UF are in such bad shape, it isn't good for the entire division.

Ea5Q_f-maxage-0.gif

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back