Georgia is loaded guys

If Raijon Neal can run on them, what do you think Marcus Lattimore and Connor Shaw are going to do?

They are going to dare Shaw to beat them thru the air. 8 in the box. That would have been ugly with Bray behind center.

If they make it they would be the weakest National Champions to date....don't know why but they just don't seem DOMINATE.

You can't count out the Auburn game either as no matter how bad they are they always seem to find a way to beat UGA when it matters.

Not sure who will win tomorrow, but if Georgia had maintained their intensty, they would have beaten us within an inch of our lives.

You must have watched a different game. The 4th quarter was an all out desperation attack by their D to stop Bray. Our D made the adjustments to stop their O - and their D rose to the occasion to stop our O. It was anything but a lack of intensity. On both teams.

So what I get from several posts is Georgia sucks because the Vols even came close to beating them and any one who believes differently is drunk on Doolaide. Sounds like the same bunch of clowns I sat behind at the Colorado State game in '89 who were pulling for the Vols to lose so Majors would be fired. Didn't have internet then so they actually had to go to the game and pull against the Vols "for the good of the program". How many of you Vol posers will be pulling for MS State so Dooley gets fired? You may be a lot of things but you ain't VFL's
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
I think maybe some of you aren't giving this UT team enough credit. UGA is a team that has 4 projected first round picks - all defensive players. Some people are starting to say they're a national championship contender and even better than Bama.

I think we come out next Saturday and win easily and this team suddenly has shown a lot of improvement.

Hope you are right.

IDT UGA is a national championship contender. I doubt they end the year in the Top 5. I wouldn't even bet bucks on them this weekend.

“I don’t know. I sort of always liked playing them that second game because you could always count on them having two or three key players suspended.”
Steve Spurrier

If Raijon Neal can run on them, what do you think Marcus Lattimore and Connor Shaw are going to do?

would you like to discuss how we will play usce differently than ut? it's pretty clear they won't see the same defense.

“Why is it that during recruiting season they sign all the great players, but when it comes time to play the game, we have all the great players? I don’t understand that. What happens to them?”
Steve Spurrier

These people are stoned.

I think UGA matches up well with Bama. After watching a few of Bama there definitely beatable. I was really impressed with our O against UGA and I'm convinced we can move the ball on anybody in college football. Who knows our boys go in with a chip on there shoulders play hard for four quarters anythings possible.

I don't think UGA has a dominate D like say Bama. I think Florida is probably better on that side of the ball, but USC is going to make UGA's D look good. USC is going to run the ball alot and throw it short. The visor always takes a few shots but he doesn't call the games at USC the same as he did at Florida. Keeping things close to the line lets UGA stack the box. If USC can get a few over the top and not turn it over they win, but UGA will not let Latimore beat them. I know its kind of a anouncer comp out but the team with the least turn overs will probably win.

Raijon Neal ran on them because they never brought Rambo in the box because of Patterson and Hunter. Surely you don't think that is the case this weekend.

I saw UGA live against Florida Atlantic and kept telling people before our game that they'll make any QB look good in an offense that spreads them out. Sure, USC has nothing like we do on the outside, but if Steve O trots 3 WRs out there and shows a slight willingness to throw it around, there will be yards to be had.

Reactions: 1 person
I can't wait to see USCe and UGA go at it.

It could be a great game or somebody can screw up and it'll get ugly.

I think UGA will stack the box to stop the run and won't worry about the passing attack like they worried about ours.

If USCe can get their passing attack going then it's going to get interesting and could turn out alot like our game.

I wouldn't bet on either team this week because it's a toss up IMO.

You can bet that after our game with UGA that Steve Spurrier is alot more worried about UT then he has been in 4 or 5 years since he doesn't know what to expect.

VFL...GBO!!!

that's hilarious that you would try that crap..

Look brah....when I think of National Champions I think of teams that flat out bring it and you can tell they are making their opponent nervous simply by being on the field with them. Until Richt goes undefeated and wins the big one....no one probably ever will.

For example: The Trojans under Pete Carroll in the mid 2000's, Alabama right now under Saban, the Florida Gators with Tebow, Nebraska in the 90's....that is what I meant.

I for one thought Georgia would blow us off the field and you would have but you kept turning the ball over to keep us in the game....it is what it is....we tried to let you blow us out but you kept screwing up yet still won. No one in the country is saying, "oh no Georgia is coming!" I am just calling it the way I see it man. If your squad had handled business and won the way they should have last week then maybe....but you didn't. Until then Georgia is a quality team but not a team that imposes "The Fear of God" quality like true DOMINATE teams of the past.

Our National Championship Team in '98 was not feared until they earned it week in and out....Georgia has yet to do that IMO.

:salute:

Look brah....when I think of National Champions I think of teams that flat out bring it and you can tell they are making their opponent nervous simply by being on the field with them. Until Richt goes undefeated and wins the big one....no one probably ever will.

For example: The Trojans under Pete Carroll in the mid 2000's, Alabama right now under Saban, the Florida Gators with Tebow, Nebraska in the 90's....that is what I meant.

I for one thought Georgia would blow us off the field and you would have but you kept turning the ball over to keep us in the game....it is what it is....we tried to let you blow us out but you kept screwing up yet still won. No one in the country is saying, "oh no Georgia is coming!" I am just calling it the way I see it man. If your squad had handled business and won the way they should have last week then maybe....but you didn't. Until then Georgia is a quality team but not a team that imposes "The Fear of God" quality like true DOMINATE teams of the past.

Our National Championship Team in '98 was not feared until they earned it week in and out....Georgia has yet to do that IMO.

:salute:
So if I am reading this correctly, you expected us to get blown out? And that Georgia just handed us the keys to try and win? So in other words, you just root for us to lose?

I can't wait to see USCe and UGA go at it.

It could be a great game or somebody can screw up and it'll get ugly.

I think UGA will stack the box to stop the run and won't worry about the passing attack like they worried about ours.

If USCe can get their passing attack going then it's going to get interesting and could turn out alot like our game.

I wouldn't bet on either team this week because it's a toss up IMO.

You can bet that after our game with UGA that Steve Spurrier is alot more worried about UT then he has been in 4 or 5 years since he doesn't know what to expect.

VFL...GBO!!!

UGA?...What are you 12?...Spurrier is NEVER worried about UT...Hes dominated them his entire career why would he start worrying now? :jpshakehead:

VN Store

Back