Georgia is loaded guys

K-town Vol Fan

Blood Runneth Orange
I think maybe some of you aren't giving this UT team enough credit. UGA is a team that has 4 projected first round picks - all defensive players. Some people are starting to say they're a national championship contender and even better than Bama.

I think we come out next Saturday and win easily and this team suddenly has shown a lot of improvement.

Reactions: 3 people
I think maybe some of you aren't giving this UT team enough credit. UGA is a team that has 4 projected first round picks - all defensive players. Some people are starting to say they're a national championship contender and even better than Bama.

I think we come out next Saturday and win easily and this team suddenly has shown a lot of improvement.

They will murder USCe this week. What our O did to that D was pretty remarkable.

Reactions: 3 people

These people are stoned.

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah I was not expecting to be able to run the ball at all against Georgia.. but I wish we could have thrown the ball better and we would have won that game. Georgia is an underachieving team and who knows which Georgia team shows up in Cola this weekend.

I bet that Mullins is going to work on their run game, next week in game preperation for us. Their running back is probably dreaming of a 200 plus yard day.
If we can't fix the issues with stopping the run, then we likely lose that game.
Winning scenerio: M.S.U. uses run game to eat 5 or 6 minutes off the clock on each scoring possesion. Then we answer with a 2 or 3 minutes drive by using the passing game. However; the receivers MUST catch the ball and keep the chains moving. Not just Rogers & Rivera but also Hunter & Patterson must catch the ball.

Yeah, if we don't get someone in here that can recruit, you can pretty much say that every time we play Florida, Georgia, Alabama, etc. they'll be way more "loaded" with talent than us.

Reactions: 1 person
They will murder USCe this week. What our O did to that D was pretty remarkable.

We capitalized off of opportunies that were literally given to us, we didn't take them (first half turnovers) and turned the ball over 4 times, most notably 3 times when it was crucial that we didn't. We were able to score every time Georgia felt "comfortable" then got shut down time and time again when we actually had an opportunity to overmatch their d... Yet we couldn't

Reactions: 1 person

Cool story bro :good!:

VN Store

Back