Georgia is loaded guys

Some people are starting to say they're a national championship contender and even better than Bama.

Believe it.

I don't believe anything Skip Bayless says, especially since he contradicted himself while making his argument. "What worries me is they gave up 44 to Tennessee." Then said, "the have 4 guys in the top ten and 6 in the top 25 in the draft, on d. Wow, that's fire power" dude is an a$$ hat!

We capitalized off of opportunies that were literally given to us, we didn't take them (first half turnovers) and turned the ball over 4 times, most notably 3 times when it was crucial that we didn't. We were able to score every time Georgia felt "comfortable" then got shut down time and time again when we actually had an opportunity to overmatch their d... Yet we couldn't

How can you say we didn't cause those turnovers?

Pick 6 was TWO good defensive actions (tip ball, catch and run)

Murray's fumble was a good blitz and hit.

The RB fumble is the only one you could argue was "given" to us, but that's the risk of playing a freshman.

We also were able to score afterwards.

I don't believe anything Skip Bayless says, especially since he contradicted himself while making his argument. "What worries me is they gave up 44 to Tennessee." Then said, "the have 4 guys in the top ten and 6 in the top 25 in the draft, on d. Wow, that's fire power" dude is an a$$ hat!

I hate Skip Bayless as well. I was quoting the original poster. I have said since May, and will continue to say: UT will beat Bama Oct. 20 & Georgia will be in the NC.

As George Plaster says, "Book it"

Reactions: 1 person
Pre-season predictions:

"we can beat UGA....they are over-rated due to their weak schedule...they don't belong in the top 10"....

post UGA game analysis:

"UGA is loaded guys....they have a defense full of 1st round draft guys. They are a NC contender".....

Reactions: 2 people
Pre-season predictions:

"we can beat UGA....they are over-rated due to their weak schedule...they don't belong in the top 10"....

post UGA game analysis:

"UGA is loaded guys....they have a defense full of 1st round draft guys. They are a NC contender".....

^This ...... That is all we heard before we played them and now Ga is loaded and has a great D. Ga Def is horrible. People were saying the same thing before the Fla game.

Both Florida and Georgia are loaded. We are on our way to getting there with them. We had Freshmen, Sophs with a sprinkling of seniors in 2010. We basically played Freshmen and Sophomores in 2011. We are now playing Freshmen, Sophomores and several juniors this year. Next year we will have a good senior class and a lot of experienced juniors. In 2014 the roster will include a lot of red shirt seniors, which is where most good teams are.

^This ...... That is all we heard before we played them and now Ga is loaded and has a great D. Ga Def is horrible. People were saying the same thing before the Fla game.

Do you live somewhere close to Alice in Wonderland? :banghead2:

Both Florida and Georgia are loaded. We are on our way to getting there with them. We had Freshmen, Sophs with a sprinkling of seniors in 2010. We basically played Freshmen and Sophomores in 2011. We are now playing Freshmen, Sophomores and several juniors this year. Next year we will have a good senior class and a lot of experienced juniors. In 2014 the roster will include a lot of red shirt seniors, which is where most good teams are.

seems to me the sunshine pumpers keep pushing the years back. next it will be 2020 when Dooley finally has his team

I hate Skip Bayless as well. I was quoting the original poster. I have said since May, and will continue to say: UT will beat Bama Oct. 20 & Georgia will be in the NC.

As George Plaster says, "Book it"

The op almost quoted what skip said today. That's why I said that. I hope half your book it is right.

If Raijon Neal can run on them, what do you think Marcus Lattimore and Connor Shaw are going to do?

I doubt CTG has same game plan for USCe. Stopping Latti is no easy task, but that will be the game plan. Shaw is going to have to beat us with his arm.

A lot of people act like South Carolina is the same program that used to go 0-11.
And a lot of them are UT fans.

SC is not the same program anymore.
Wouldn't we love to have SC's record for the past 3-5 years?
Wouldn't we love to have SC's roster?

We are UT, and we are down.
SC is up.
It is what it is.

SC vs UGA should be a very competitive game.
:twocents:

imo jmho tifwiw bbq lylab jk iht (ihatetexting)

Reactions: 2 people
Man I just want to vomit every time someone says Georgia is amazing and we should be thrilled we lost to the because it was close. They are ranked no.5 because they havnt played a ranked team. News flash...we also have multiple future nfl players on our team. Here's another news flash. They needed all 4 quarters to beat fau. Wow. I believe Florida is the best team in the east and bama is the best team in the sec by far.

If Raijon Neal can run on them, what do you think Marcus Lattimore and Connor Shaw are going to do?

Raijon Neal ran on them because they never brought Rambo in the box because of Patterson and Hunter. Surely you don't think that is the case this weekend.

Raijon Neal ran on them because they never brought Rambo in the box because of Patterson and Hunter. Surely you don't think that is the case this weekend.

Rambo was there last year and in 2010. Also, Georgia's line/backers aren't significantly better than they were last year. If RN gashed them, then we've every reason to think Lattimore/Shaw gash them.

Last edited:
I bet that Mullins is going to work on their run game, next week in game preperation for us. Their running back is probably dreaming of a 200 plus yard day.
If we can't fix the issues with stopping the run, then we likely lose that game.
Winning scenerio: M.S.U. uses run game to eat 5 or 6 minutes off the clock on each scoring possesion. Then we answer with a 2 or 3 minutes drive by using the passing game. However; the receivers MUST catch the ball and keep the chains moving. Not just Rogers & Rivera but also Hunter & Patterson must catch the ball.

i hate those 2-3 minute passing drives cause when they stall and we go three and out our D gets gassed and then gets gashed. we need to have a great day between the tackles with neal and lane to beat them. i love our high flying prolific passing attack but its boom or bust. i think the winning scenario is 40 rushing attemps for around 200 yards. bray gets 250 and doesnt make the mental errors down the stretch like he did the other night against georgia. i love brays arm but i dont want the game on his shoulders down the stretch.

Not sure who will win tomorrow, but if Georgia had maintained their intensty, they would have beaten us within an inch of our lives.

Georgia has 3 games to win to be in the Nat'l Championship game:

South Carolina - Away
Florida - Neutral
Alabama/LSU winner 90 miles from their campus

If they make it they would be the weakest National Champions to date....don't know why but they just don't seem DOMINATE.

VN Store

Back