Games of interest to UT BB fans

UK fans now act like he never coached there...but before Calimari, he was their favorite coach ever.

My parents and couple of UK fans that I know personally, would take Pitino back in a heartbeat. They're tired of the one & dones every year and Cal getting out coached in games that matter.

Calipari is such an "average coach". It's frustrating he always has the best players and has coached for our biggest rivals. Been a thorn in our side for years. Ready for him to move on. Anyone think he'll leave? Or will he stay there till he retires?

Cal lost to Virginia.

Played three teams with a pulse and racked up three losses on the season.

Cal might be playing the weakest non conference schedule in recent memory. Night and day difference compared to UT.

Kentucky or Louisville?

I'm pulling for cards...living in Lexington gives me too many reasons to dislike UK

Same. I always root for Louisville when they play. I hate UK and majority of their fans. Any time they lose is a good day for me, minus hearing all the b****ing about the refs from their fans.

Thompson #51
McGhee #0
Willie Carmichael (on a milk carton)
Willie played some #24.
McGhee scored on a put back then followed with a steal and a dunk. Still fouls a lot, but it's because he so aggressive. Still getting fooled on the shock fake though.
Last time I looked he was averaging 5/5.

Is GT beating UNC good or bad for UT?

I would say it's more good than bad...ideally both win out the rest of the way but that's not likely lol. Makes our loss to UNC look worse, but that's minimal and it's not close to a bad loss, makes our win against GT look that much better though and maybe they end up being better than expected.

I would say it's more good than bad...ideally both win out the rest of the way but that's not likely lol. Makes our loss to UNC look worse, but that's minimal and it's not close to a bad loss, makes our win against GT look that much better though and maybe they end up being better than expected.

Eh, we lost by 2 at UNC, they beat UNC at GT. I don't think it makes our loss look that badly. Winning on the road in college basketball is much harder; most upsets seem to happen at the home of the team doing the upsetting.

Eh, we lost by 2 at UNC, they beat UNC at GT. I don't think it makes our loss look that badly. Winning on the road in college basketball is much harder; most upsets seem to happen at the home of the team doing the upsetting.

That's what I was saying...makes our win against GT look better than it does our loss to UNC, not saying our loss looks bad at all, just that GT winning helps up more IMO from a perception standpoint than UNC winning.

Basically our loss to UNC is gonna look the same regardless of what seemingly happens, our GT win can look a whole lot different than it did at the time if they're better than expected.

VN Store

Back