Game Thread Lady Vols vs Texas A&M

Middleton trying to do to much dribble driving. Throw it in to Mercedes hopefully they collapse and she throws it out for an open shot.
The sooner Nared gets back in the better I will feel don't think Diamond will be back this half.

I think that was a bad switch by Russell that left DeShields fighting Hillsman for a rebound and picking up that foul.

That was. Sometimes Mercedes is slow to react and it costs us defensively. I hope Holly gets Nared back in the game. We can't have her and Diamond both on the bench

Still, nice to see her finding other ways to score even though her 3 point shot isn't falling.

You cannot Bragg on any of them because they do something stupid every minute of the game! Jerzzzz they are so hard to watch!

We got through that with Diamond on the bench actually gained one point so on to the third six point lead.

well not a purty ending to the half at all

it is like there paying no attention to the game clock

Need to stop quick-shooting and keep aTm off the offensive glass. Otherwise a pretty solid half, even with Diamond on the bench for much of the 2nd quarter.

12 assists, 2 turnovers!

Reactions: 1 person
Was Deshields guarding Danni Williams before foul trouble? Seems like Williams went on a scoring spurt once Deshields went out of the game.

They really need to learn to work the clock and hold for the final shot. lucky that A&M didn't score in the final seconds of the second quarter like they did in the first quarter.

Last edited:
Definitely should have been a huge lead at least double figures. We still take ill advised shots but are playing much better than when the season started.

Reactions: 1 person
They really need to learn to work the clock and hold for the final shot. lucky that A&M didn't score on the final seconds of the second quarter like they did in the first quarter.

Evidently Holly doesn't read this board lol I have griped on her everytime she has done that which is to many times to count this season.Should be something every coach should know Blair knew it took the last one after Middleton threw up one with 38 seconds left and 29 on the shot clock.

They outrebounded us 22 to 20 seemed like a lot more guess we closed the gap late. were out shooting them 46 percent to 37 hopefully we can keep them in the thirties.

VN Store

Back