Game Thread Lady Vols vs Texas A&M

I wish we were a smarter team play for one you have a definite 7 point lead instead we shoot early and they score terrible strategy.

The little things I miss about Pat. Coach Summitt would've chewed Jamie out for taking that early shot and then not getting back on defense. But instead she gets a high five from the staff. The little things are what keeps the game close.

Stupid shot by Nared should have played for one.

Basic. Basketball principal... hold for last shot so the other cannot score!!!!!!!! But again we could be up 7 but NO we shoot to early MISS and let them score now up 5 ? IDIOT

The little things I miss about Pat. Coach Summitt would've chewed Jamie out for taking that early shot and then not getting back on defense. But instead she gets a high five from the staff. The little things are what keeps the game close.

That's the problem with having a talented roster. You can make mistakes and still win and if the talent disparity is gross then sometimes the little things like what you are talking about get overlooked unless someone on the staff makes it a priority.

Even still, the LV seem to have some pep in their step so seems as though they will be the good vols this afternoon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back