Game Thread Lady Vols vs Alabama

I don't think many will argue with you about the lack of effective coaching.
But Russell, Nared and Cooper seem to have overcome it today. While Diamond continues to turn it over. She must be injured. Even a walk-on can play better than DD is today. It's actually shocking how poorly she's playing right now.

They need to overcome it against better, ranked teams. This Alabama team is essentially a practice squad.

Well we still can beat Buma. Good win today to many turnovers but hey we shot well and pulled away.
We need to get DD going she is a talented player for some reason she doesn't have her confidence and isn't playing the way she can.

Reactions: 1 person
We finally spread the court a lot better against the zone and only played one player inside which open up the lanes to the basket a bit. I admit Bama is not a very good defensive team but I like the way we attacked today and always helps when you make the open threes.

We finally played a complete game today. It was against Alabama but we did play well no matter the opponent. Nared played her butt off. She needs to do this more often.

Reactions: 1 person
Seen a lot of things that were better keep in mind Alabama only lost by three points to Texas a&m.. Still need to cut down turnovers

I just see this team treating this W like the Auburn, Mizzou, Oregon State games....the problems are still there with this team.......oh well

At least we finally got more shots up than the other team plus ten today 61 to 51. In a lot of the losses teams have put more shots up than we have mainly due to offensive rebounding and our stupid turnovers.

Great game..the first I got to see in person this year..12k and they were into the game and I got to sit next to BabiMac...can't get any better than that :)

We finally spread the court a lot better against the zone and only played one player inside which open up the lanes to the basket a bit. I admit Bama is not a very good defensive team but I like the way we attacked today and always helps when you make the open threes.

Right on target.The question is why it took Holly 30+ years and 8 losses this year to learn that lesson.

Right on target.The question is why it took Holly 30+ years and 8 losses this year to learn that lesson

Basheer could not play so she went to four out.... NOT HER IDEA.... just luck for the team!

VN Store

Back