Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 6

Hawaii wins their game on a 1 out bottom of the 7th homer 6-5 over Cleveland State

Makes no sense to pull Arnold after facing one batter? Hopefully she didn’t get hit by the ball on the single up the middle.

Makes no sense to pull Arnold after facing one batter? Hopefully she didn’t get hit by the ball on the single up the middle.

Arnold was called for two illegal pitches :blink:

That is why she was taken out...not sure which umpire was calling it but I've never seen Arnold be illegal ever in her two years at UT

This is about getting Hawaii a win nothing more

The umps are calling illegal pitches to get Hawaii a win? Must be a new strategy. They've lost 6 games at home this year. They were shut out in 2 of those games and scored 1 run in 2 others.

What else would you want to try and say? Its rather convenient that only this group of umps have called UT with illegal pitches in over 25 games

Only 1 of 2 explanations for this:

either this group of umps shouldn't be calling softball games

or

Doing this to help Hawaii

and its working. UT is in trouble

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
What else would you want to try and say? Its rather convenient that only this group of umps have called UT with illegal pitches in over 25 games

Only 1 of 2 explanations for this:

either this group of umps shouldn't be calling softball games

or

Doing this to help Hawaii

and its working. UT is in trouble

Are the umps calling wild pitches? Because Sprang has thrown 3 in the last 2 innings. The same number that Arnold and Moss have combined to throw in 160 innings this year.

Are the umps calling wild pitches? Because Sprang has thrown 3 in the last 2 innings. The same number that Arnold and Moss have combined to throw in 160 innings this year.

Moss and Arnold are NOT illegal pitchers....want to see illegal go look at Barnhill at Florida or Carlson at Auburn when she gets out of the lane

Sprang throwing wild pitches has nothing to do with this

Reactions: 1 person
Bearden got a hit....about time

Also that's what I like to see McSwain being called off the bench and coming through when called upon

10 to 4 UT t6

Well, going to assume they held on and won. Btw, although I rarely post over here, I do read these game threads, every game. Thanks for all the updates, guys and maybe gals. Go Lady Vols! What's our record now, 25-1 and 3-0 in the SEC ?

Well, going to assume they held on and won. Btw, although I rarely post over here, I do read these game threads, every game. Thanks for all the updates, guys and maybe gals. Go Lady Vols! What's our record now, 25-1 and 3-0 in the SEC ?

They did win, 10-5. 28-1, 3-0

VN Store

Back