Gregg- ss
Seggren- 3b
Ayala- rf
Vines- dp
Lockman- c
Morgan- 1b
McClain- cf

Moss- p

That was her one and only at bat...come on now...Morgan has been solid as a freshman this year for us

You are on the wrong road! OP was talking about Bearden playing no big deal. I disputed that and said Morgan was a better player and should have started since Bearden has had 3 years to show her stuff but Morgan needs the ABs and experience. Bearden made 2 outs. He countered that Morgan made an out as well . I replyed as i said no worse than Bearden:)

Last edited:
You are on the wrong road! OP was talking about Bearden playing no big deal. I disputed that and said Morgan was a better player and should have started since Bearden has had 3 years to show her stuff but Morgan needs the ABs and experience. Bearden made 2 outs. He countered that Morgan made an out as well . I replyed as i said no worse than Bearden:)

Ha my bad

Bearden .063 in 32 at bats 0 homers 0 RBI's
Morgan .289 in 76 at bats 2 homers and 12 RBl's

I know Ralph will occasionally let Bearden play hoping she will suddenly be a player.
Morgan is much better even as a freshmen on offense and defense.

Bearden .063 in 32 at bats 0 homers 0 RBI's
Morgan .289 in 76 at bats 2 homers and 12 RBl's

I know Ralph will occasionally let Bearden play hoping she will suddenly be a player.
Morgan is much better even as a freshmen on offense and defense.

Yep my thinking all the way!:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
B3rd 7-1 Lockman two run homer now batting .228 with 4HRs. If she can continue to do the same wi will be pretty solid with BVs back!

I really like Bearden but she struggles in the field and at bat as i said earlier. No hits and dropped a routine pop up in foul ground at first.

Glad to get that win! But I know the lady vols are not happy with themselves defensively

How about the bat of Vines! I like that she is coming back and hitting in games after being out for so long

Looks like UT gets Brittany Hitchcock Hawai'i's hottest pitcher 1.97 ERA 42K's in 53 innings

VN Store

Back