Game Thread Lady Vols Softball Week 6

In slow pitch, the margin is 20 runs after four innings or 15 after five. ... In NCAA softball, the rule is invoked if one team is ahead by at least eight runs after five innings and, unlike with college baseball, applies in the NCAA tournament as well with the exception of the championship series.

8 runs after the home team has batted. They were home and we didn't get the 8 run lead til top 7

Reactions: 1 person
After this trip safe to say Vines has the dp spot again

Ayala will be back in rf...McSwain is just hit or miss don't know what you're going to get that day

Morgan is 1b just doesn't strike out and plays better defense than Bearden

Nice to go out to Hawaii for spring bring and come back 6-0 next up a road series with South Carolina

#15 Alabama doesn't make adjustments at the plate and lose to #14 Auburn 3-1.

Tennessee Coaches need to see this game on how to attack Martin....Batters must move to the front of the box

My comment is I find it hard to believe an umpire crew would flat out collude and cheat. Maybe suck at their job? But I guess anything is possible

Well, when you’re a softball umpire on an island with only one place that pays a Division I umpire rate, I’d say it’s pretty easy for the coach of that school to influence how a game game is called.

At very least he would have a very persuasive argument in any situation.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, when you’re a softball umpire on an island with only one place that pays a Division I umpire rate, I’d say it’s pretty easy for the coach of that school to influence how a game game is called.

I am sure you are right. But to disregard the rule book seems to be the wrong way to go IMO, Similar to the flagrant abuse of the same book that the refs did in the LV bb game concerning the ball in the net. Thanks!

I feel sorry for this team, they deserve so much better. Holly should do the right thing and retire (with another assignment on campus).

More like finger twisting

Georgia loses today to Florida 5 to 1 so only Tennessee and Texas A&M have not lost. We still need to play three game to catch up to how may they have played. Hopefully we can win 2 at SC don't think we'll sweep on the road would be happy to get two they are a very good team this season.

VN Store

Back