Game Thread Lady Vols Missouri

Do we HAVE any size advantage??

Is this Diamond's second time on the bench in this game?

This is what we get for not having any depth now Nared has to play Center. LOL... Our post defense sucks ass this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to actually guard Porter in the 2nd half. Diamond is lucky she didn't pick up #3 trying to guard her.

Perhaps it bodes well that Jordan actually hit a 3...

Reactions: 1 person
Defense is a bit leaky. They aren't even afraid to go to the rim because there is no help side, period.... It's not even that it's late... it's not even coming.

Sports GOD can we please suit up Cooper and Green the remaining part of the season!!!!! LOL

They are shooting layups and when they miss getting the rebound and shooting another layup. Russell misses a wide open layup. If we hadn't hit a couple threes we would be down double digits.

This team looks very tired. We have no bench at all. Dunbar looks completely lost on the court and our guards can't hit open shots. Missouri is continually blowing right pass our players. Russell keeps getting strip and missed a lay up right under the goal. I think fatigue has really set in with this team. Playing 35+ minutes a game has caught up with the big 3. Sadly we have really no other scoring threats. Reynolds should be attacking the mid range constantly, but she keeps passing the ball.

Looks like Missouri Tigers will get there first win in the building. They sure know how to block out.

probably be down by >10 with 2 minutes left before they have the lead out of their asses and start playing hard. lose by 4.

This is not true Lady Vol BB. Holly can't coach. She never gets in their face when they play uninspired like this. They need an ass chewin!

I think we've done well this season considering our guard play other than Diamond we have no one that has any speed or is able to guard anyone. This all changes next season but hopefully we can win two three more and get to the NCAA tourney.

I think we've done well this season considering our guard play other than Diamond we have no one that has any speed or is able to guard anyone. This all changes next season but hopefully we can win two three more and get to the NCAA tourney.

I don't agree. A team with Nared, Diamond and MR should not have 8 losses and counting.

The other 2 guards would be more productive if they played for a better coach, and the team would have no more than 3 losses at this stage of the season.

I agree, the big 3 needs help. Holly really doesn't have any options sitting on the bench.

This is not true Lady Vol BB. Holly can't coach. She never gets in their face when they play uninspired like this. They need an ass chewin!

Unfortunately, this IS Lady Vol BB today. How they beat ND and SC then come back with the games they play against Georgia and now a half vs Missouri is unfathomable.
How does Nared, who was our most consistent player, suddenly forget how to play ?
It's all psychological, I'm not buying that they're tired.

Last edited:
Dean was apart of the 'Wired' huddle. To mean Holly is not explaining what she wants well. Idk.

I just don't get it. Why do they look so lost and confused on offense all the time? No matter how bad or good a coach Holly is, they have to practice offense. They should know by now, especially this late in the season. I don't understand it.

Fortner and Landers nailed it--no one knows where a shot is coming from--no one rebounds. Also, Russel needs to touch the ball and score, and the LVs need to be sprinting down the court to have some transition.

They talked about 4 standing around the FT line, watching.

VN Store

Back