Game Thread Lady Vols in NCAA Tournament,game 1

Please, for the love of all things put MeMe in the back to break the press for the rest of the game. Also, play Kort and Green together, Kort will get all the open shots she want. Because, if Green doesn't have it she always look to find the open shooter.

7 turnovers from the point guard position in this game. Massengill get ready girl you look like you could play big minutes next season.

Reactions: 1 person
The seniors are having problems, maybe they are down as their time at Tennessee is coming to an end. Nared seems to have lost he ability to score and with that she no longer rebounds or plays defense. Russell seems to have graduated already as she is mentally struggling to remain locked in mentally. I love UT sports but the women team does not play with urgency, maybe because they feel they are better than their opponent I don't know. Evina does not value the ball, I feel she will be better coming off the bench next year and start Zarielle.

Russell and Nared 2 of 9 will we really miss them next season. Probably Nared's hustle on the court not her shooting. Hopefully some of this next freshmen class can shoot. The best player in this freshman class was Davis by far even if she was ranked behind Westbrook and hayes.

I hope Holly gets a recording of this game's coverage and also sees the halftime coverage. Auriemma's comments about coaching were particularly relevant to Holly.

The seniors are having problems, maybe they are down as their time at Tennessee is coming to an end. Nared seems to have lost he ability to score and with that she no longer rebounds or plays defense. Russell seems to have graduated already as she is mentally struggling to remain locked in mentally. I love UT sports but the women team does not play with urgency, maybe because they feel they are better than their opponent I don't know. Evina does not value the ball, I feel she will be better coming off the bench next year and start Zarielle.

You're going to start a forward at point?

Russell and Nared 2 of 9 will we really miss them next season. Probably Nared's hustle on the court not her shooting. Hopefully some of this next freshmen class can shoot. The best player in this freshman class was Davis by far even if she was ranked behind Westbrook and hayes.

I’m sorry but I’ve never been on the Nared, Russell bandwagon! Don’t look like I’ll ever be on Westbrook’s either tbh. I guess it’s the Oregon thing! *shrugs*

12 for 21 at the foul line doesn't cut it; should have at least 15 or 16. Too many missed shots!

I'm not about to bag on Westbrook, because I don't care what anyone says she's still dealing with that knee injury. That is clear as day. She doesn't have the same explosion and she's scared to plant that foot

Reactions: 3 people
Hayes gets an assist to Davis who was walking under the goal asleep!!!!! 🤔

Played a great quarter really made good decisions and excellent passes. Think we got this one not that hard to create points when you move the ball to the right people.

Excellent 3rd quarter and great start to the 4th. Good to see the starters already getting some rest before a tough matchup on Sunday.

VN Store

Back