Game Thread Lady Vols at Virginia Tech

Those one handed passes... why? I kept asking about that last game. Who is that that keeps doing that? They had better have a +1 A/O ratio to be given permission to do that.

LOL the commentator "We're just seeing a plethora of ugly shots for both teams." The second half will be better... guaranteed.

Reactions: 1 person
Same old, same old. People standing around on offense. It's like they have no interest in getting the ball and scoring. DD = TO. JN = TO. Nunn is not ready to play at this level.

I don't understand as a basketball player the decisions that these players make. They make the dumbest decisions.

Reactions: 2 people
Holly did a good job of finding the right combinations.. . .She just needs to let them develop a bit longer before she subs again.

Way too many turnovers in the first.

Horrible 1st half but tennessee still leads...ill take it..

Tennessee got lucky to get that lead. Hokies were missing a lot of shots that 2nd quarter.

For the life of me I don't get the Lady Vols lackadaisical attitude. Smiles, giggling, plotting, turning the ball over.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't get the substitution. It was a good thing going with Jordan MeMe Diamond Jaime and Mercedes they cut the lead to 1 with like 3 something to go and you substitute.

Wow that was ugly and yet we lead. Reynolds banks in a three to give us the lead.

13 of 36 from the field 36 percent. 3 of 8 from the three 38 percent. 10 turnovers.
Deshields 3 of 10 30 percent
Middleton 0 of 4
Russell 3 of 7
Reynolds 2 of 4
Nunn 1 of 3
Jackson 1 of 2
Nared 3 of 5
Dunbar 0 of 1

Right now Diamond and Russell 6 of 17 35 percent. I think they will have to do better in the second half or we'll lose. Tech went cold in the second wouldn't expect that to happen an entire game. We have to shoot better to win.
If we had shot the needed 45 percent we would be leading by 10.

Dunbar has to get closer to shoot the three. I'm not a fan of that 35 footer she is taking. She needs to try to launch from the line I think she could make a few.

VN Store

Back