Game Thread Lady Vols at Ole Miss

39 days till it's SOFTBALL TIME IN TENNEESSEE

Gule I'll be in New Mexico and California for the opening season softball tournaments. You want me to do one of my world famous play-by-play text-casts? 😁😁😁

Reactions: 2 people
I remember Lady Vol basketball when it wasn't whether you were going to win or not just by how much.
Games with Ole Miss used to be 30 point routes tonight we are a seven point favorite let's hope we play well enough to win the game.

Playing like crap no defense and terrible shots on offense. I don't understand this team they should win this game and yet the effort is awful tonight.

Same old, same old. Sloppy on offense. DD trying to play 1-on-1 and jacking up bad shots. Can't fight through screens on defense. Shooting 30%. Sigh.

Wishful thinking on my part to even dream that Tennessee would come out looking like they want to win.

Again they are taking jump shots with no rebounders anywhere near the basket.

Sloppy passes creating turnovers.

Ole Miss is dribble driving right by the LVs to score.

Just :no:

Really embarrassing the way we play in that quarter. We act like were just going through the motions no intensity at all. Everyone wants to jack up a shot need to get their shots. Stupid passes looks like we have reverted back to early in the season.

What in the @&*#% was that? I've seen local high school teams play more organized. Hopefully they will wake up.

Ole Miss is a team we should beat if we get to work and guard them and then try to get a good shot. Russell way off tonight missing a lot of easy shots. Middleton threw up a prayer and it went in. Jaime playing well.

Middleton acts like she's at a basketball camp. She scares me on fast breaks. Russell is playing so weak.

Played a lot better after the timeout. Jaime carried us in that half. Some very unusual shots by Mercedes. Reynolds still hasn't woke up and Middleton would be on the bench if I was the coach.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back