Game Thread Lady Vols at Missouri

The hell happened to the Burdick that was named SEC player of the week twice? i really thought she was getting back to her old self but i guess i was wrong.

The hell happened to the Burdick that was named SEC player of the week twice? i really thought she was getting back to her old self but i guess i was wrong.

I wondered the same thing. She was shooting the three ball very well, but this game has passed up a lot of wide open three point shots. Luckily Missouri is missing most if their perimeter shots. Nice post move by Russell there

LOL, was Speedy giving a Stare even before she shot the ball? I like seeing some attitude - to a point! - because opponents just aren't in fear of Tennessee these days LIKE THEY SHOULD BE! Go Lady Vols!

Horrible time of the year for Harrison to start missing free throws. geez this team has had so many turnovers due to their terrible passing abilities.

holly will prolly say "I don't know?" why Reynolds didn't play.

she just don't get it!

Sorry to offend any of those Burdick lovers out there, but if CHW continues to play her this many minutes these Lady Vols will never win a championship. Not a good defender or passer, below average shooter, can't penetrate or stop penetration, slow, not very athletic, low basketball IQ, etc.

She seems to have a great attitude.

VN Store

Back