Game Thread Lady Vols at Georgia

So just from the stats as i cant get the game nice shooting just too many turnovers. And looks like Izzy is carrying us

Every one else better step up in the second half and help out Izzy, our guards needs to get more aggressive.

Should have a twenty point lead. The good we have made our free throws. We have played decent defense had a few breakdowns but better. The bad passing what are we doing some of those passes Houdini could not make. I wonder why we want to throw the ball away that is a possession lost.

Passing needs to improve 100 percent. We throw passes into triple teams. We try to make 30 foot passes into the post. Why Holly? Please tell me why in game number 14 we are still doing this?

Hopefully we can put them away early. I am sure they are gonna try to devise some play to stop Izzy. Our outside shooters need to step up if that happens.

If their guards are attacking and getting to the free throw line then our guards need to do the same.

Most of you people amaze me. You really do.
Stop slamming our "GREAT" players. I love everyone of them, -one through ten- they are all great!
Meighan has the heart of a gladiator.
Nia does everything that is asked of her when she finally gets a few mins. here and there from coach Holly Gump.
Isabelle, Bashaara, Andraya, Cierra are not playing as good as they have in the past.
Jasmine, Mercedes and Jordan are not developing as fast as they should.
Ariel played better this summer for USA BB than now.(wonder why?)
The "players" need to get their heads out of their arses ?
The "players" stand around on offense ?
The "players" aren't motivated on defense "most" of the time ?
All of these girls have been lied to. They came to Tennessee to be Lady Vols because of the tradition, the history, the "banners", the coaching and the fans. Everything is still here except for the coaching. And I'm beginning to wonder about some of the fans.
We had the greatest coach in the known universe until 4 or5 years ago. (I've had to deal with that disease in my family. It is truly horrible). But the Vol Nation owes it to Pat first and these girls second to not let what Pat, her players and her fans built here at Tennessee become average.
Our problem is 100% coaching! Not the new assistants, but the head coach and to a lesser extent, Dean.
Dave Hart pretty much had to hire Holly because of Pat. I'm guessing he new it would not work out like most of the rest of us. Pat was thinking with her "hart'.
How many times in the LSU post game quotes did CHW say "I don't know?". Go back and count 'um.
Unless the coaching can turn around 180% by the end of the year, a change needs to be made before next year and fix the lie about good coaching our great players were fed.

Most of you people amaze me. You really do.
Stop slamming our "GREAT" players. I love everyone of them, -one through ten- they are all great!
Meighan has the heart of a gladiator.
Nia does everything that is asked of her when she finally gets a few mins. here and there from coach Holly Gump.
Isabelle, Bashaara, Andraya, Cierra are not playing as good as they have in the past.
Jasmine, Mercedes and Jordan are not developing as fast as they should.
Ariel played better this summer for USA BB than now.(wonder why?)
The "players" need to get their heads out of their arses ?
The "players" stand around on offense ?
The "players" aren't motivated on defense "most" of the time ?
All of these girls have been lied to. They came to Tennessee to be Lady Vols because of the tradition, the history, the "banners", the coaching and the fans. Everything is still here except for the coaching. And I'm beginning to wonder about some of the fans.
We had the greatest coach in the known universe until 4 or5 years ago. (I've had to deal with that disease in my family. It is truly horrible). But the Vol Nation owes it to Pat first and these girls second to not let what Pat, her players and her fans built here at Tennessee become average.
Our problem is 100% coaching! Not the new assistants, but the head coach and to a lesser extent, Dean.
Dave Hart pretty much had to hire Holly because of Pat. I'm guessing he new it would not work out like most of the rest of us. Pat was thinking with her "hart'.
How many times in the LSU post game quotes did CHW say "I don't know?". Go back and count 'um.
Unless the coaching can turn around 180% by the end of the year, a change needs to be made before next year and fix the lie about good coaching our great players were fed.

I agree with stop slamming the players but i'd also like people to stop slamming our coach

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee just needs to learn how to pass the ball to the post. I've seen all the post players get good position and the guards either turned the ball over or waited too late. Izzy is beasting and could easily have 10 more points if the guards had gotten the ball to her. The defense oohs good, despite breakdowns at times. Russell also looks a step slow. I know she's only a freshman and 6'6, but I seen her miss too many rebounds. I'm glad Simmons will be gone next year, just had to add that.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back