Game Thread Lady Vols at Florida

We have no outside shooters and all of our opponents just dare us to shoot outside. No leaders on this team. Why are they afraid to shoot, why do they not shoot? Can someone please tell me?

We have Kort on the bench, but they don't try to get her open looks. Whenever she comes in they just have her run suicides on the baseline.

We have no outside shooters and all of our opponents just dare us to shoot outside. No leaders on this team. Why are they afraid to shoot, why do they not shoot? Can someone please tell me?

They're not confident enough to take the shot.

Shooting is horrible. If I were a player I would be working on my shot without anyone having to tell me, especially if I had a low percentage. And, no one follows their shot.!!!!

With a low team %, I’d think I better be rebounding.

they are daring Hayes to shoot.
Wide open looks....

I don't blame them. Any long balls she connects on with that shotput heave would be pure luck. Have at it.

Anastasia MUST learn how to hit a jump shot in the off season. I've never seen a player at this level who can't even shoot a jump shot, let alone make it.

Hayes has a lot of work to do she will need to be able to make that shot next season. This year her only game is the drive.

No confidence. They start to shoot, then hesitate.

Whoever is operating the possession arrow will have to ice their hand during halftime

Why? This is an entirely different team than we saw in the first half of our season. That team was not afraid to shoot the ball. Something has happened.

it took a little while for holly's coaching to completely kick in.

Reactions: 2 people
Why? This is an entirely different team than we saw in the first half of our season. That team was not afraid to shoot the ball. Something has happened.

I have a guess as to what has happened

Everything was good except the shooting. We gave up a few layups on bad defense but overall if we shoot the ball at all we've got a double digit lead. Sometimes I wonder why our girls sometimes have such a problem with shooting the ball.

Reactions: 1 person
Gators shooting 50% from the floor; 40% for 3. Amazing the LVs have the lead with the way they're shooting.

We have 37 shots to their 25. If we were shooting the same percentage as them we would have a 14 point lead.

VN Store

Back