Game Thread Lady Vols at Florida

Holly has a MASSIVE inferiority complex which she passes on to the players. She's grossly overmatched and she knows it. That's why she will say "We fought hard and that's all I can ask"...after losing to yet another unranked team. She says the things a coach at Austin Peay would say after playing Arkansas (for example) and coming close...but losing ....would say. She knows she is way out of her league...and that feeling is passed on to the team. She knows she's not worthy...which is why she looks at every team they play as better than her or her team. She has major self worth issues...and is downright dangerous to the future of the program and a detrimental influence to everyone she comes into contact with

Reactions: 1 person
Holly has a MASSIVE inferiority complex which she passes on to the players. She's grossly overmatched and she knows it. That's why she will say "We fought hard and that's all I can ask"...after losing to yet another unranked team. She says the things a coach at Austin Peay would say after playing Arkansas (for example) and coming close...but losing ....would say. She knows she is way out of her league...and that feeling is passed on to the team. She knows she's not worthy...which is why she looks at every team they play as better than her or her team. She has major self worth issues...and is downright dangerous to the future of the program and a detrimental influence to everyone she comes into contact with

Well said. I've always felt for Holly, she had big shoes to fill.

Reactions: 1 person
We have no outside shooters and all of our opponents just dare us to shoot outside. No leaders on this team. Why are they afraid to shoot, why do they not shoot? Can someone please tell me?

VN Store

Back