• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

Absolutely not. If Shoop matches the hype, Gibbs would have outlived him here by a couple of years.

That's what I was thinking when I read that as well. Shoop is likely only here 1-2 years, especially if we make the playoffs by chance. He'll get a HC offer and no buyout. He might be gone before Gibbs would have ever suited up.

I'm glad you took the time to mention my name in your post. That makes me feel really special. I never said Gibbs wasn't good. He's just going to waste his talents at a school like UGA whom doesn't know how to win with talent. Hope you enjoy that a** beating we're going to give you in Athens this year, troll. :wavey:

If they go anywhere other than UT, they're wasting their talents right? I think to recruits, wasting talent refers to not getting people into the NFL at their position. We have plenty of DBs on NFL rosters. UT? Not so much recently.

Let me hop over to Tee Higgins thread and find your post about him wasting his talents at Clemson or how UT is stacked at such and such position and we don't need him anyway. Brb.

Reactions: 4 people
Yawn. Volnation sunshine pumper tactic #2.

Call any and all who have a different take other than "Butch Stones is the man . Butch knows recruiting!" a troll.
How about reality? Want some reality? Mark Richt really wanted Preston Williams. We didn't get him and that sucked. His GF was the ace in the hole. Still wish we had him as he would be probably starting this year. Kyle Davis? Same thing. Derrick Brown? Same thing. Sometimes a kid wants to go elsewhere for a variety of reasons.

You are a troll dawg fan. Just like the rest. Don't give a crap about anything you have to say.

Reactions: 2 people
If they go anywhere other than UT, they're wasting their talents right? I think to recruits, wasting talent refers to not getting people into the NFL at their position. We have plenty of DBs on NFL rosters. UT? Not so much recently.

Let me hop over to Tee Higgins thread and find your post about him wasting his talents at Clemson or how UT is stacked at such and such position and we don't need him anyway. Brb.

According to ESPN, Georgia has 5 DBs on active NFL rosters. Tennessee has 3, after one of the worst periods in our history. What is Georgia's excuse? I think the point that talent is wasted at Georgia is still valid.

Reactions: 8 people
That was a very even keeled post. He was pointing out the delusion amongst fan bases, including our own with reference to what Dawg fans will do when he OVs to tOSU.

Nothing remotely worth banning. The majority of you sunshine pumping Vols are myopic. If it doesn't fit your "UT is the best bro, if he doesn't pick us then He sucks anyway bro" narrative, you resort to to the garbage quoted above . Here's looking at you Volfreakjosh. No rational discussion. No possibility that he just likes somewhere else better. Just, "well if he doesn't pick UT then he sucks and we didn't want/need him anyway.

Y'all need to lay off Leb/ Crunchy with the talk of "fitting his narrative". Glass houses and what not.

Supporting CruncyLeb just proves your troll status... Ban worthy IMO!

Reactions: 3 people
According to ESPN, Georgia has 5 DBs on active NFL rosters. Tennessee has 3, after one of the worst periods in our history. What is Georgia's excuse? I think the point that talent is wasted at Georgia is still valid.

So basically, a kid has a 66% better chance of making an NFL roster at DB by going to UGA rather than UT.

Sounds about right

Reactions: 1 person

Quit crying. You're a dawg fan on a Vols board. Of course you're going to get crap when UGA gets a recruit we wanted. And the answer is YES to your question...this a VOLS board.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't imagine visiting a Tennessee fan site and being upset at some acting like fanatics.. for Tennessee.
I wonder if he gets shocked at seeing the ocean when visiting the beach?

J/k.
It was rhetorical, of course he does.

Reactions: 3 people
Wow. Visited K-town, and didn't even talk to any of the staff.

It's like you are having a party, and some dude comes in, sits down to watch TV, have some beernuts, and leaves.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. Visited K-town, and didn't even talk to any of the staff.

It's like you are having a party, and some dude comes in, sits down to watch TV, have some beernuts, and leaves.
Lost the feels on Gibbs as soon as his boy got a ride at UGA. I really think were gonna get Wade though, so to me it's a wash. Don't need them both unless you wanna dump Labruzza...and I don't.

Lost the feels on Gibbs as soon as his boy got a ride at UGA. I really think were gonna get Wade though, so to me it's a wash. Don't need them both unless you wanna dump Labruzza...and I don't.

To me Gibbs and Wade aren't comparable. I want Gibbs if I had to choose. Would gladly take both.

Yawn. Volnation sunshine pumper tactic #2.

Call any and all who have a different take other than "Butch Stones is the man . Butch knows recruiting!" a troll.
How about reality? Want some reality? Mark Richt really wanted Preston Williams. We didn't get him and that sucked. His GF was the ace in the hole. Still wish we had him as he would be probably starting this year. Kyle Davis? Same thing. Derrick Brown? Same thing. Sometimes a kid wants to go elsewhere for a variety of reasons.

Speaking of going elsewhere why don't you go to UGA board dawg.

Reactions: 8 people

Ever heard of Eric Berry, DoubleDouche?

Reactions: 5 people
"I don't think anything will happen with Gibbs and Tennessee.

I'm still trying to find out 100 percent if he made the trip. I've heard he didn't even meet with the coaches if he visited. So, I'm beginning to wonder if that actually never happened.

He told people Saturday that he was heading up in the evening. So, he could have come and hung out with Warrior, but I don't have anyone definitely telling me they saw him and the kid hasn't answered my calls/texts.

But, I have other reasons to believe that he's Georgia-bound.

Not at all saying the kid or his family is taking money. Landing his cousin was a bigger deal than I thought, but also he will have other family members at UGA next year as well."

- Fortenberry

Like I said Kirby is pulling strings more family involved coming to UGA

Like I said Kirby is pulling strings more family involved coming to UGA

He seems pretty desperate to land a safety/keep him away from Tennessee. I hope we don't give up on Gibbs. Tennessee's secondary is looking much better than Georgia's in the future. That should be a selling point to him.

VN Store

Back