'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

We need a guy like Gibbs to take the reins and be student athlete recruiter like Kmac was.
Real em in!

Yeah 99.9% Chance we get this guy. This, and all the instate talent we should land. As well as the Number 1 NC player. 2017, top 3! Make it happen Butch!

It really sounds like he wants to play with Nigel, so I hope he just commits early and recruits for us basically. Would be huge.

I agree. That was kind of the thing missing in this past class was the guy that committed early and really recruited for us. I wish Nigel had but hey I'm not complaining we got what we wanted in the end

I agree. That was kind of the thing missing in this past class was the guy that committed early and really recruited for us. I wish Nigel had but hey I'm not complaining we got what we wanted in the end

True. It was a battle for Nigel though, he def had that wanting to make his own legacy thought process. So I'm glad we were just able to get him.

Last edited:
True. It was a battle for Nigel though, he def had that wanting to make his own legacy thought process. So I'm glad he were just able to get him.

Me too. I was being a little picky. Would love to have Gibbs commit at least before the summer months if he knows he wants to play with Nigel

Reactions: 1 person
CB to UT from Ryan Callahan today. Anyone know if he offered any commentary on the prediction? I don't have a sub.

He basically said UT should be viewed as the favorite not only because Gibbs has suggested he would like to play with Warrior, but also that Gibbs has seemed to like UT even more than Warrior at times during visits over the past year.

Reactions: 5 people
He basically said UT should be viewed as the favorite not only because Gibbs has suggested he would like to play with Warrior, but also that Gibbs has seemed to like UT even more than Warrior at times during visits over the past year.

In some of the periscope videos from this past weekend he was definitely having a blast and using a lot of "we" when talking about UT etc.

I also think I saw where someone had said last week that he was ready to make a decision relatively soon and I thought that came from one of the sites, maybe VQ.

VN Store

Back