'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

Kid needs to commit within the month, we need momentum. Yeah its still a year away and what not. But 2014 and 2015 we had early commits that got the ball rolling. We now have 0 in the 2017 class. Lets goooooooo Butch.

While not our biggest position of need, he is an elite prospect that could be the highlight of the class. Hope we can get him early

Gibbs needs to get his boy Dixon to rocky top as well. Much better fit in our system than UGA

Agreed...but we have to hope Georgia finishes 3rd or lower in east next year bc Smart will probably be able to pull a top 10 class off of bama/Saban's coattails alone.

Reactions: 2 people
When Butch rolls the pups and Smart by 3 scores this year and Gibbs and Warrior leaning on him, Dixon will flip.

Are you sure that you want Dixon? I am sure that there are some in-state linebackers we could get so that we don't risk alienating in-state players from the 2018 class.

Reactions: 4 people
Are you sure that you want Dixon? I am sure that there are some in-state linebackers we could get so that we don't risk alienating in-state players from the 2018 class.

We need 2-3 LBs in 2017. I've only pencilled in 1 from the instate options for now. I have Phillips in and Gray as an ATH. For now, I could fit Dixon in.

lol. Same here. It would be worth seeing his posts. Until then I just wish posters would quit quoting him.

He's not as bad as Leb because D4H actually believes what he says. He's not trolling. He's just annoying.

Crunchy Leb is annoying also but he's trolling for attention and he posts about 50 posts per day completely derailing and making each and every thread about him. He is overwhelming.

Reactions: 11 people
Getting a 5 star stud from Georgia who would help with the rest of the class at this point would be titanically huge!!

He's not as bad as Leb because D4H actually believes what he says. He's not trolling. He's just annoying.

Crunchy Leb is annoying also but he's trolling for attention and he posts about 50 posts per day completely derailing and making each and every thread about him. He is overwhelming.

The best part is how he's just completely ignoring the fact that we all know it's him posting under the new account.

Reactions: 11 people

This is a perfect example.

For me? Of course. Once I've got my 3 needs filled, I'd be done. I see no reason to adjust my mindset.

Mindset cast in concrete and repeated ad nauseum for emphasis.

Reactions: 5 people
So sites have him anywhere from 194 to 207 and a S, CB, and just ATH.

Someone mentioned Corner in another thread. That would be one intimidating looking corner.

Any chance he grows into a LB? Or just a big freaking safety?

Someone mentioned Corner in another thread. That would be one intimidating looking corner.

Think Fred White or better, Deon Grant

Reactions: 1 person

I thought I heard corner a while back, nether less we need him on board

Just get this guy on the team and he'll find a way to make an impact.

I really want to see him try corner since I think he has got the agility, footwork and hips to play that position at a high level, even with his height. He could turn into one of our all time greats at that position.

VN Store

Back