'17 GA ATH DeAngelo Gibbs

Kinda funny how we have 3 unofficial visits since September on his 247 timeline. Georgia has 0 and 12/13 recruiting analysts have CB'd him to UGA.

He was here for the spring game, orange carpet day, Oklahoma game, Georgia game, and now this weekend.

Reactions: 2 people
Kinda funny how we have 3 unofficial visits since September on his 247 timeline. Georgia has 0 and 12/13 recruiting analysts have CB'd him to UGA.

This early in the process they always crystal ball the kid to the instate school. Look no further than Derrick Brown. He was at 100% Georgia just a few weeks ago.

2020 secondary:

CB: Byrd
CB: Osborne
NB: Buchanon
S: Warrior
S: Gibbs

3/5 Peachtree

In order for that to happen 4 of them would have to take a redshirt AND play all 4 years. I'll bet you anything you want that doesn't happen. 2018 secondary? That would be amazing.

In order for that to happen 4 of them would have to take a redshirt AND play all 4 years. I'll bet you anything you want that doesn't happen. 2018 secondary? That would be amazing.

Whoops. Wrong year. Although Gaulden's and Abernathy will be in the mix there, along with Jennings imo

I know we need more silly on here people getting too testy. I believe in the end we gonna get who we get and miss on who we miss and ima root for the guys we get.

Reactions: 1 person
Higgins and Gibbs as commitments before the summer of 2016? Ridiculous start to the class of 2017. It seriously could contend for #1.

Higgins and Gibbs as commitments before the summer of 2016? Ridiculous start to the class of 2017. It seriously could contend for #1.

Get Shoop on Jacoby Stevens. Land Trey Smith & Cordarrian Richardson.

Yea, I like where that class is headed.

They don't list every single visit. He was in Athens roughly two weeks ago for instance.

Shoop is on Stevens already and I really like where this is headed.

Historic class forming

Wow! It's amazing how things change with one big-time coaching hire. I remember not too long ago that you said you would be floored if he ended up anywhere but LSU. Hope Shoop stays through 2017 at least.

Check out the current 247 team rankings for 2017, there a couple teams off to extremely hot starts already.

VN Store

Back