Further Proof that Alabama Cheats! :D

Aren't the players seniors? So the upgraded facilities won't affect them.

If they have any attachment to their high school program, they'll appreciate what Alabama did, whether or not they actually get to use the upgraded facilities.

Actually it's 18: Football, Baseball, Women's Softball, Women's Gymnastics, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Golf, Women's Golf, Men's Swimming, Women's Swimming, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Men's Track, Indoor, Men's Track, Outdoor, Women's Track, Indoor, Women's Track, Outdoor, Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball ....

But who's counting, right? :popcorn:

And who cares anymore after the NCAA decisions this season, just claim you "didn't know", do whatever you want to, after the $cam decision and ohio st. decision, anything goes. If the NCAA every gets around to investigating whatever has gone on at ut just say "we didn't know" good luck.

And who cares anymore after the NCAA decisions this season, just claim you "didn't know", do whatever you want to, after the $cam decision and ohio st. decision, anything goes. If the NCAA every gets around to investigating whatever has gone on at ut just say "we didn't know" good luck.

the point stands RE: probation of programs at UA. the school has a legacy of cheating - that is not debatable. You can deflect if you like.

the point stands RE: probation of programs at UA. the school has a legacy of cheating - that is not debatable. You can deflect if you like.

The School has a legacy of National Championships and a legacy of wins over all SEC schools, that is a record that will continue to stand out and don't see ut ever overcoming that record, since you now have a losing record to 3 SEC schools.

The School has a legacy of National Championships and a legacy of wins over all SEC schools, that is a record that will continue to stand out and don't see ut ever overcoming that record, since you now have a losing record to 3 SEC schools.

Jealousy breeds contempt.

the common reply - we win so cheating is to be excused.

the jealousy thing is laughable and part of the Bammer arrogance.

my identity and connection to my alma mater has nothing to do with another school's accomplishments or misdeeds. the inability of Bama fans to admit to their history of cheating speaks volumes of priorities and identity.

the common reply - we win so cheating is to be excused.

the jealousy thing is laughable and part of the Bammer arrogance.

my identity and connection to my alma mater has nothing to do with another school's accomplishments or misdeeds. the inability of Bama fans to admit to their history of cheating speaks volumes of priorities and identity.

Who do you predict will win between Alabama and tn next year? That's what it all comes down to.

By legacy do you mean the ones you think you won or the ones that you actually did? There's a big difference there.

At least we don't have losing streaks to Northern Illinois, Rice, Central Florida, Oky State, and Utah.

By legacy do you mean the ones you think you won or the ones that you actually did? There's a big difference there.

At least we don't have losing streaks to Northern Illinois, Rice, Central Florida, Oky State, and Utah.

Either number would still be more than ut, more sec championships, heisman winner (only one, but thats still more) and the most important streak is the sec streak- no losing record to any sec schools.

WOW...18 sports on probation and you say "Who cares?"..Only a Turdaloser would claim that...And BTW, the "didn't know" thing has been useful for the Alabummers for decades so i guess "anything went" would be appropriate for rolling tiders too...IMO If the real truth be known (not the truth bought to be kept silent), the SMU scandal would be MILD compared to what has gone on in the past with the blood red program...Good thing the state of Alabama was mostly illiterate during those times.....

Last edited:
Nothing to fix up in Nashville for bowl practice?

And BTW, your ignorance REALLY shows with this post...FYI I lost approximately $65,000 worth when it flooded here...With no insurance...However I had friends and family who lost almost everything so I am thankful for what I have left...But "nothing to fix up in Nashville?"...How about homes, businesses, infrastructure, and not the least of all LIVES...This post is LOW CLASS, even by Alabummer standards...But we're doin' fine now, so thanks for being ignorant to the pain and suffering that the majority of Middle Tennessee endured for months....Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Have you actually read the NCAA's decision on the textbook issue? Yes, we have teams on probation. To call it "cheating" really stretches the definition of the word.

It certainly didn't give us any kind of competitive advantage. If it had, Mike Shula might still be our coach.

WOW...18 sports on probation and you say "Who cares?"..Only a Turdaloser would claim that...And BTW, the "didn't know" thing has been useful for the Alabummers for decades so i guess "anything went" would be appropriate for rolling tiders too...IMO If the real truth be known (not the truth bought to be kept silent), the SMU scandal would be MILD compared to what has gone on in the past with the blood red program...Good thing the state of Alabama was mostly illiterate during those times.....

Boy you are the passionate one toward your fellowmen on Christmas Eve. Maybe the pot calling the kettle black. Bottom line ut's football has great history but having a losing record to UA and AU is stll hard to take, and now to Florida . Name calling, looking for wrong doing, hanging on every hint that saban make be leaving , must brighten your day, so sad. Enjoy you finally got a coach last year, you might have a recruiting class ranked in the top 50, and have a preseason ranking of at least 47. And when justifying that losing record you can always add last 2 NC and most likely present NC team. :dance2:

And yet the literate amongst you continue to troll Vol message boards...Impressive:eek:k:

Merry Christmas

[/U][/B]

Boy you are the passionate one toward your fellowmen on Christmas Eve. Maybe the pot calling the kettle black. Bottom line ut's football has great history but having a losing record to UA and AU is stll hard to take, and now to Florida .

That's the thing - it isn't hard to take. I doesn't bother me one bit. Of all of them, UF is the one that is closest to bothersome since it is the most recent. I'd bet that since I attended UT (1981), Tennessee is even or ahead of Bama head to head. Auburn is in a different category since we don't play them regularly.

The point is that the "jealousy card" is so ridiculous. I doubt Georgia is jealous of Tennessee even though we hold the edge there. It's all part of the Bama arrogance to assume others want to be like them.

Name calling, looking for wrong doing, hanging on every hint that saban make be leaving , must brighten your day, so sad. Enjoy you finally got a coach last year, you might have a recruiting class ranked in the top 50, and have a preseason ranking of at least 47. And when justifying that losing record you can always add last 2 NC and most likely present NC team. :dance2:

see above

VN Store

Back