Further Proof that Alabama Cheats! :D

It's fine that there is no rule prohibiting it, and I only say "cheats" because of their history and my hatred, but it's underhanded nonetheless. I'd say more power to them, but I fu$%ing hate Bama.

Nothing to fix up in Nashville for bowl practice?

Bama IS on probation for cheating though correct? Thats what I thought. Don't act all holier than thou, ok girl?

Yes they are. So is Tennessee. :eek:lol:

LSU just imposed sanctions to try and keep the NCAA away. The NCAA is all over UT for Lane's cheating ways. Your BB coach is a lying cheater.

Ya'll better get it together or Auburn will be the only clean team in the SEC.

Last edited:

LSU just imposed sanctions to try and keep the NCAA away. The NCAA is all over UT for Lane's cheating ways. Your BB coach is a lying cheater.

$Cam Newton, you got to be kidding, auburn clean, it's not over :cray:

You are a Auburn, Bama, Tennessee fan? That is the definition of chaos.

So funny, there's three things you can yell and the bammers will come running;

1, the #13...
2, cheating... (experts on the subject)
3, phat chicks (........ On the subject)

...Row tiiiiighhhh

This is a critical player safety issue that has the secondary benefit of helping the recruiting process.

Sort of like Kiffin and Orgeron paying for the hostesses' VD tests.

This is a critical player safety issue that has the secondary benefit of helping the recruiting process.

Sort of like Kiffin and Orgeron paying for the hostesses' VD tests.

at least UT's went to a real Dr. The hostesses at bama are just taken to the vet

Mine was more clever. Nothing wrong with an animal husbandry joke, but you gotta try and stay topical.

There is also nothing wrong with a thread questioning the recruiting practices of a school that currently has 16 of its sports on probation.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Actually it's 18: Football, Baseball, Women's Softball, Women's Gymnastics, Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Men's Golf, Women's Golf, Men's Swimming, Women's Swimming, Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis, Men's Track, Indoor, Men's Track, Outdoor, Women's Track, Indoor, Women's Track, Outdoor, Women's Soccer, Women's Volleyball ....

But who's counting, right? :popcorn:

Last edited:
True, do some research. People always looking for something when you get #1 recruiting classes and looks like ua is heading for another this year.

What they're looking for is probably in South Carolina somewhere. It seems like you lost it there.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back