Fulton

Fulton is that good and I'm sure they would welcome any team that would like to step on the field with them. And the "people" in the area that you refer to must be the area head coaches because nobody wanted anything to do with playing this team. To include the big boys of Blount County. Last night was a message sent out loud and clear to anyone who plays Fulton in the playoffs. Ensworth, Maryville, set them up and Fulton would take em out!!

I'm not taking anything away from Fulton; they are great this year. There is no way to know what the result would be with these imaginary games.

You guys are full of ****.
Fulton has played nobody and no, they couldn't beat Ensworth, Maryville and I really have my doubts that they could run Alcoa.
This is pretty much the same team that got beat by Alcoa by 30 last year and is Alcoa's coach scared, yeah, probably but he is chasing a record right now.
The last close game that Fulton had (Alcoa) Black pissed his leg.
If Fulton ever gets behind, we will find out what they are made of.

You said Ensworth and Brentwood would beat them. Which is it?

No I said IMO Ensworth and Brentwood Academy would beat them, not Brentwood. Again we will never know. By your reaction, it's easy to tell where your loyalty lies, but that's cool.

Fulton has played nobody and no, they couldn't beat Ensworth, Maryville and I really have my doubts that they could run Alcoa.
This is pretty much the same team that got beat by Alcoa by 30 last year and is Alcoa's coach scared, yeah, probably but he is chasing a record right now.

Last year simply proved that you can't judge teams based on how they perform against lesser talent. Also, for those yelling that teams ducked them, what is the point in risking a loss, or injuries, in a game that has absolutely no meaning in the regular season or the playoffs.

These are not the same teams. Why duck them? Both were asked to play and both declined. You can say all you want but the fact is they dodged Fulton. Fulton had to go out of state to find a 10th game. Nobody wanted to play them. You have no idea what the hell you are taking about. Stay in Blount county where your safe.

Maryville and Alcoa would dodge each other if they could. Both see that another team is going to be good and they don't want to play. No wonder their coaches have great records.

Last edited:
These are not the same teams. Why duck them? Both were asked to play and both declined. You can say all you want but the fact is they dodged Fulton. Fulton had to go out of state to find a 10th game. Nobody wanted to play them. You have no idea what the hell you are taking about. Stay in Blount county where your safe.

Maryville and Alcoa would dodge each other if they could. Both see that another team is going to be good and they don't want to play. No wonder their coaches have great records.

LMAO, you must be kidding!

I will be pulling for Alcoa, Maryville and the rest of the Knoxville area teams to win Championships this year. I have seen most teams play in this area (including Alcoa and Maryville) and it is MY opinion that Fulton (if they played) would beat any team in this area and in this state. It is My opinion. But some Alcoa fan wants to run his mouth when Fulton asked them to play and they said no. Fulton and Alcoa always play (with Alcoa winning most of the time) so why stop this year? so if it make you laugh then so be it but I'm not the only one in the area that thinks the same way that I do and their not Fulton fans either.

:loco:

Alcoa is really tough on those 5A and 6A teams aren't they?

Last edited:
:loco:

Alcoa is really tough on those 5A and 6A teams aren't they?

Alcoa doesn't play anyone. Alcoa fan says Fulton played a weak schedule.... They played 2 teams Maryville played and beat them worse that Maryville did and played the subs the second half.

The schedule would have been stronger if a couple of team would have said yes.

Alcoa doesn't play anyone. Alcoa fan says Fulton played a weak schedule.... They played 2 teams Maryville played and beat them worse that Maryville did and played the subs the second half.

The schedule would have been stronger if a couple of team would have said yes.

Maryville and Fulton beat Bearden 51-0 and 52-0 respectively. Maryville and Fulton beat Farragut 48-7 and 55-7 respectively. Both played 2nd string once the games were out of hand so you are really splitting hairs here.

Fyp? What exactly did you mean by this?
And just what in the hell do you mean by the other comment? So there's something wrong with people from Fulton ?

If you don't know what FYP means, google it; I'm not doing your research. You're=you are; you used "your" in your futile attempt to insult me. Ironic, huh?

VN Store

Back