Fulmer's Choices

What are you, 13.....CHW signed up for the "evil" speak when she deposited her first check as HC.....put your big Girl Panties on.....

Serious question Chatt......how many years more should CHW be given to return the LV to the program that they SHOULD be? (and don't come back with the "25 wins" BS).....

What are you, an entitled, pimply-faced frat boy living off daddy? You must be to think that running good people down online is ok. Bully.

Unless you're her boss, you've got no right to evaluate her job performance.

Serious question Town, why not just stay home or change the channel?

Reactions: 2 people
What are you, an entitled, pimply-faced frat boy living off daddy? You must be to think that running good people down online is ok. Bully.

I have contributed more to UTAD than you have made in your lifetime.....
Now answer the question and quit deflecting.....

Reactions: 1 person
That is my opinion. It's not our job to decide that. We're neither qualified nor empowered to do so.

Tells me a great deal about your level of integrity....you know she should be re-assigned in the AD, but your blind loyalty will not allow you to type it....

Yes, he is not going to be destabilize a program, that while underachieving, still wins 25 games and has an excellent recruiting class coming. The people who will determine Fulmer's fate care about the grid iron not LVs basketball.

But, if the LVs have another disappointing season next year, I could see a change being made.

Isnt next year the final year of her contract anyway ?

If you don't like reading opinions posted by University of Tennessee sports fans concerning the job performances of it's coaches, Volnation is a very strange place for you to be spending your time. :hi:

Reactions: 5 people
If you don't like reading opinions posted by University of Tennessee sports fans concerning the job performances of it's coaches, Volnation is a very strange place for you to be spending your time. :hi:

Kumba Ya....Chatt would not last two posts in the PF....

Reactions: 3 people
There's so much to discuss here, but I'm just going to point out one.

UConn has had nearly every #1 recruit for the past decade. They don't try nor do they want the top class. They just want the best of the best. And with questionable recruiting, they most always get what they want.

Then they sit them on the bench for 2 years training the best ones and weeding out the lesser ones.

It's a great machine, but can you really judge other programs against it? As a goal, sure, but to the point of firing a 25-win coach...to hire...whom?

Pump the breaks.
It doesn't matter if they get a player ranked 25th or even 50th they become great players.
Our number one class never performs like a number on class and the reason for that is named Holly. I know your a supporter of hers and do not care that she took the greatest program in history at the time she got the job and keeps dragging downward. Why do you want to worry the people who really care you've got what you want in Holly something the majority of us can't stomach because winning at a high level means a lot to us.

Fulmer is a former coach. So, he understands, and nobody knows about getting railroaded better than Fulmer.

So, I don't see Fulmer, listening to cries of disgruntle, miserable fanatics.

As long as, the former Lady Vols support Holly, she will have my support. As long as the administration and recruits keep coming to the Lady Vols program, she will have my support but she lost my support of me attending games in Knoxville and dropping everything on earth to watch Lady Vols bball games. The team will have to earned that back, but I will still donate, because, I want her to win and have all the resources available to her to get it done.

I back Pat and roll with Holly.

Tells me a great deal about your level of integrity....you know she should be re-assigned in the AD, but your blind loyalty will not allow you to type it....

So, the person that wants to fire ("reassign") the lifetime loyal coach, is evaluating my integrity. Well, I hope some of mine rubs off on you.

I'm neither blindly loyal nor an idiot. My typing wills & skills are also just fine.

Reactions: 3 people
It doesn't matter if they get a player ranked 25th or even 50th they become great players.
Our number one class never performs like a number on class and the reason for that is named Holly. I know your a supporter of hers and do not care that she took the greatest program in history at the time she got the job and keeps dragging downward. Why do you want to worry the people who really care you've got what you want in Holly something the majority of us can't stomach because winning at a high level means a lot to us.

I didn't choose Holly; Pat did. Then the AD hired her. Until the AD makes a change, I'm supporting the coach. I think it's the right and decent thing to do, especially since she, herself, is a life-long Lady Vol.

I also believe she wins at a high level. Not the highest level yet, that's true. But few do, and even fewer do as a relatively new head coach.

But you do you & I'll keep doing me.

So, the person that wants to fire ("reassign") the lifetime loyal coach, is evaluating my integrity. Well, I hope some of mine rubs off on you.

I'm neither blindly loyal nor an idiot. My typing wills & skills are also just fine.

All evidence to the contrary....

Reactions: 4 people
you don't want to start with me, I bested yer butt all over Volnation back when you were Ivy.

you were a laughing stock around here till you "disappeared".

check the stats.

:)

you don't want to start with me, I bested yer butt all over Volnation back when you were Ivy.

check the stats.

So does the board miss Ivy that much that they’re starting to blindly call another poster by that name? Ivy had balls so I’m sure she wouldn’t need to come back on the board under a different alias just because people though they were “besting” her.

Ivy was well respected around here, the only people that didn’t like her were the ones that wanted Holly fired, even though back then, we were winning conference titles. 😐 Ivy wasn’t having the nonsense.

check the stats.

I'm not scared of you. If you'd really been paying attention, you'd know I'm not Ivy. That was a joke from months ago. 😃

So does the board miss Ivy that much that they’re starting to blindly call another poster by that name? Ivy had balls so I’m sure she wouldn’t need to come back on the board under a different alias just because people though they were “besting” her.

Ivy was well respected around here, the only people that didn’t like her were the ones that wanted Holly fired, even though back then, we were winning conference titles. 😐 Ivy wasn’t having the nonsense.

Thanks, 1908. When I first defended the poor treatment of Holly, some negavol posters thought I must be Ivy. Smh.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back