Fulmer debate extravaganza (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't matter how many people are thinking of firing him, considering there is only one person that can fire him.

do you really think i'm saying he should be fired. Look, I was saying he seat was warming until he turned it around this year, my article is proof this is true. He seat was warm just like Fulmer's. And just like Fulmer only one person can fire him. I never denied that...

IN ADDITION, NO your second year your team is not all yours. Especially in an NCAA that favors seniority. Fine you can argue that David Green was starting... cool. The fact is there has been a significant drop off in the second half of his career. Does this mean he sucks? no; does this mean he will be fired? no; does this mean he will never win a NC, no... He is just not the caliber of coach that Pete Carroll is.

That being said, it is still to early to see where he will go. He has not solidified his place as a great coach. Next year could easily be just as disastrous as UT in 05. Richt would not have the NC to save himself either. Anything short of a NC appearance will be an utter disappointment for bulldog nation, and i can assure you right now, UGA will NOT make it to the NC.

First, please point to where I said that you were saying he should be fired.

Second, read my above posts about your idiotic ramblings.

So again I say, SIT DOWN

moron

Oh my god, i really don't care. Apparently our facts are contradictory... Great, honestly it doesn't even matter what his win % was, the fact that there was an article about disgruntled fans wanting him fired proves his seat was warming. I don't have to prove my point to you to feel like a winner. If you for some moronic reason would like to say richt is in the same boat as pete carroll go right ahead. Only about 95% of educated people would disagree.

I will, however, make one correction. The winning percentage over the first 3 year was right at 80%. Still not enough of a gap to make your slippage argument

Oh my god, i really don't care. Apparently our facts are contradictory... Great, honestly it doesn't even matter what his win % was, the fact that there was an article about disgruntled fans wanting him fired proves his seat was warming. I don't have to prove my point to you to feel like a winner. If you for some moronic reason would like to say richt is in the same boat as pete carroll go right ahead. Only about 95% of educated people would disagree.

you are putting words into my mouth. I never hailed Richt as anything, I was only questioning your absolutely asinine logic that was based on your lack of mathematical ability. 100% of educated people would agree that your numbers were wrong

I will, however, make one correction. The winning percentage over the first 3 year was right at 80%. Still not enough of a gap to make your slippage argument

Just for comparisons sake, after Fulmer's first full 7 seasons he had an 84% win percentage, with 2 SEC Champs and a NC.

His win % would be higher if you counted the 4-0 of that almost half season.

If anyone would like to fact check me, these are Georgia's records year by year since Richt took over

2007 11-2
2006 9-4
2005 10-3
2004 10-2
2003 11-3
2002 13-1
2001 8-4

If anyone would like to fact check me, these are Georgia's records year by year since Richt took over

2007 11-2
2006 9-4
2005 10-3
2004 10-2
2003 11-3
2002 13-1
2001 8-4

Donnan's players really helped out in 2001. The truth is that since Richt took over, he's sealed the borders of an extremely loaded recruiting state. Georgia's recruiting is much better since he got there.

so you would put Bobby Johnson on the same level as Fulmer? That's a joke and the writer's a gator hack. There is zero new info in that whole piece and it could have been lifted completely from 1 thread here. New Coach makes more original points than that guy.

Tennessee was destroyed last season by arguably its two biggest rivals in Florida and Alabama. Of their ten wins, two came in overtime against South Carolina and Kentucky while another was a one-point victory over Vanderbilt. When Fulmer's Volunteers were at their best, games against those teams were walkovers for them. Being in "down to the wire" battles with them regularly is now worth a big raise in Knoxville?

show one erroneous statement in that paragraph. sometimes the truth hurts.

I don't think we're reguarly in down to the wire games with them

When you look at records it not how much you win by that your judged on it's how many you win

I don't think we're reguarly in down to the wire games with them

When you look at records it not how much you win by that your judged on it's how many you win

We haven't beaten USC very soundly with any frequency in a long while. Vandy gave us a hard time in 2004, beat us in 2005, and then lost by the skin of their teeth in 2007. UK has given us some pretty close games the last three years. They even nearly beat the 2001 team.

We haven't beaten USC very soundly with any frequency in a long while. Vandy gave us a hard time in 2004, beat us in 2005, and then lost by the skin of their teeth in 2007. UK has given us some pretty close games the last three years. They even nearly beat the 2001 team.

I'll start from '99 since the crux of the issue with Fulmer is what's he done since winning a NC.
8-1 against the Gamecocks
8-1 against Vandy and that includes a 39-10 win in '06
9-0 against KY and scored 50 or more points in 3 of those games

wins are wins

I'll start from '99 since the crux of the issue with Fulmer is what's he done since winning a NC.

wins are wins
What is TCHFCATUTK's record against Saban, Tuberville, Richt, and Meyer since winning the National Championship?

wins are wins

You said we rarely have close games with those teams. I provided evidence to the contrary.

What is TCHFCATUTK's record against Saban, Tuberville, Richt, and Meyer since winning the National Championship?

I know we've beat GA 3 of the last 4 years, and we lost to Saban last year in his return to the SEC...

Meyer's another story..and Tubby may have an undefeated season, but no National Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back