FSU Freshman QB Deandre Johnson Indefinitely Suspended

People who defend this guy are the same people who defend somebody who shoots an antagonist during a fight and then claims self-defense--"Oh, he didn't start it." Self-control: that is what separates people who get into trouble from people who don't. No, she didn't have self-control--a drunk girl at a bar--which is all the more reason why the other person has to, as they say, rise above.
Not sure who is defending him........saying she is culpable as well

Nothing to disagree about. The video clearly shows what happened. They walk up, she turns and says something smart, she then tries to block him from the bar, she raises a fist to threaten him and he tries to keep from being hit, she then kicks him and swings on him, then he defends himself.

I don't believe in hitting women. I also don't believe in letting someone assault you, male or female.

You don't have to believe in letting someone assault you and think he was right to hit or (hit back if you will). He should have walked away or notified management.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not going to provide my own obnoxious 30 line summary... instead, I'm going to suggest that we send them both to the gallows. Case. Closed.

How does Johnson or his lawyer seriously try to use the race card here? There's no way she's racist as she does not have a conferate flag on her. :crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
period. I don't care if she is drunk and aggressive; you've got to understand the situation and who you are dealing with. It's called "self-control." People who defend this guy are the same people who defend somebody who shoots an antagonist during a fight and then claims self-defense--"Oh, he didn't start it." Self-control: that is what separates people who get into trouble from people who don't. No, she didn't have self-control--a drunk girl at a bar--which is all the more reason why the other person has to, as they say, rise above.
Was he drinking also? If he was, then you are asking a drunk man to have self-control, but allowing a drunk woman to be aggressive.

Alcohol impairs judgement.

period. I don't care if she is drunk and aggressive; you've got to understand the situation and who you are dealing with. It's called "self-control." People who defend this guy are the same people who defend somebody who shoots an antagonist during a fight and then claims self-defense--"Oh, he didn't start it." Self-control: that is what separates people who get into trouble from people who don't. No, she didn't have self-control--a drunk girl at a bar--which is all the more reason why the other person has to, as they say, rise above.

Yeah because we're comparing two punches to a fight and a gunshot.

I'm convinced some people have not actually watched the video. And since people are making biased and absurd comparisons, I will make one now.

She has a knife, she draws it and he grabs her arm to take the knife away. She hits him, and he punches her. Fists and knives are weapons.

I'm not defending him. He's guilty but she is just as guilty too. I'm just sick of people always taking the female's side because they have a vagina (or dong for the transsexuals/transgenders out there). She wasn't defenseless. People are condemning him for throwing a hard punch.

I'm convinced some people have not actually watched the video. And since people are making biased and absurd comparisons, I will make one now.

She has a knife, she draws it and he grabs her arm to take the knife away. She hits him, and he punches her. Fists and knives are weapons.

I'm not defending him. He's guilty but she is just as guilty too. I'm just sick of people always taking the female's side because they have a vagina (or dong for the transsexuals/transgenders out there). She wasn't defenseless. People are condemning him for throwing a hard punch.

From you trained eye , is she an equal physical match to him? Anywhere close? He was in no danger...she was drunk and unruly. He got pissed and waylaid her. Then ran because he knew he was in the wrong. No one's nominating her for a good conduct award, but as far as we know she had a lot less to lose ...and oh boy did he lose! If you feel the scales of justice are so harshly unfair, continue defending him all the way to Norfolk State. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 6 people
From you trained eye , is she an equal physical match to him? Anywhere close? He was in no danger...she was drunk and unruly. He got pissed and waylaid her. Then ran because he knew he was in the wrong. No one's nominating her for a good conduct award, but as far as we know she had a lot less to lose ...and oh boy did he lose! If you feel the scales of justice are so harshly unfair, continue defending him all the way to Norfolk State. :thumbsup:

If Joe Mixon can continue to play college football, I think there is a more than reasonable chance that Johnson does as well. Think you will see him at JUCO for a year or two, then end up at Auburn

If Joe Mixon can continue to play college football, I think there is a more than reasonable chance that Johnson does as well. Think you will see him at JUCO for a year or two, then end up at Auburn

They only charged him with a misdemeanor - probably will get probation and anger management sessions -- at UF

I just don't understand how fsu could get rid of someone who is clearly a leader and possesses the decision making skills and toughness required to play the game.

Kid's a loser and they got lucky to get rid of him now.

She wasn't a small girl. But that's besides the facts unless she was puny. You can deviate all you want but it doesn't change the fact of what actually went on. He probably got pissed from getting in the hit face and kneed in the groin. There's no hesitation when he gets hit so you can see it's clearly a reaction punch.

Ah very funny, Norfolk St ( I use to beat them up in NCAA 2003 but I've also threw 9 interceptions to them). I could careless if De'Andre ever plays again. I think he should be suspended for a year at least. Let me know when you take those titty shades off that youre wearing so you can actually see the world. Once you see that she is just as guilty, and needs to be charged with same, we can become friends Butchna. We. can. be. friends. I'll buy you a beer, but don't provoke me, because I'll hit a woman. Too soon? But no, I'll buy you a beer and if you're good, a chili dog.

Last edited:
He probably got pissed from getting in the hit face and kneed in the groin. There's no hesitation when he gets hit so you can see it's clearly a reaction punch.

He didn't get hit in the face. And if she did get him in the sweets (it's not possible to tell if she did from the video), it took him several seconds to "react" to it.

He didn't get hit in the face. And if she did get him in the sweets (it's not possible to tell if she did from the video), it took him several seconds to "react" to it.

have you ever been hit there? my first reaction has always been to curl into the fetal position. he was clearly reacting to her punch whether or not it landed or where it landed is academic.

It has nothing to do with the merits, and everything to do with FSU sacrificing him to make it look like they take it seriously in the aftermath of Rapeist.

They don't.

have you ever been hit there? my first reaction has always been to curl into the fetal position. he was clearly reacting to her punch whether or not it landed or where it landed is academic.

Yup. He was reacting to the very fact that she swung at him. The actual effectiveness of her punch was irrelevant to him.

Sticking with Norfolk State. :)

She wasn't a small girl. But that's besides the facts unless she was puny. You can deviate all you want but it doesn't change the fact of what actually went on. He probably got pissed from getting in the hit face and kneed in the groin. There's no hesitation when he gets hit so you can see it's clearly a reaction punch.

Ah very funny, Norfolk St ( I use to beat them up in NCAA 2003 but I've also threw 9 interceptions to them). I could careless if De'Andre ever plays again. I think he should be suspended for a year at least. Let me know when you take those titty shades off that youre wearing so you can actually see the world. Once you see that she is just as guilty, and needs to be charged with same, we can become friends Butchna. We. can. be. friends. I'll buy you a beer, but don't provoke me, because I'll hit a woman. Too soon? But no, I'll buy you a beer and if you're good, a chili dog.

I see things clearly future bar hopping broad beating buddy. :) If you read anything I've posted, you'd note that I never proposed she not get cited for her part. Her actions led to her BEATING. Past that, in no world that exists is your philosophy of IF A WOMAN SLAPS AT ME I'M BUSTING HER UP going to reign. :aggressive: Do your thing playa. And when one of your noble punches makes one of their heads hit the floor and causes trauma? Your history of putting wenches in their place will put you in a place where sweet guys with swastikas will take out their frustrations on you. I'll try to sneak you a chili dog at first visitation, Caitlyn. :wink2:

Reactions: 2 people
Was he drinking also? If he was, then you are asking a drunk man to have self-control, but allowing a drunk woman to be aggressive.

Alcohol impairs judgement.

Which on top of the fact he was not of age, he should not be drinking. I do not disagree that she could have handled things better too, but the main reason I have a problem with him, is that as a man he should not take advantage of his strength over a woman unless she has a weapon.

Reactions: 3 people
I see things clearly future bar hopping broad beating buddy. :) If you read anything I've posted, you'd note that I never proposed she not get cited for her part. Her actions led to her BEATING. Past that, in no world that exists is your philosophy of IF A WOMAN SLAPS AT ME I'M BUSTING HER UP going to reign. :aggressive: Do your thing playa. And when one of your noble punches makes one of their heads hit the floor and causes trauma? Your history of putting wenches in their place will put you in a place where sweet guys with swastikas will take out their frustrations on you. I'll try to sneak you a chili dog at first visitation, Caitlyn. :wink2:

I actually haven't read any of your before posts so there's that. I wouldn't call it a beating. She got rocked, no doubt. I actually don't condone hitting women AT ALL unless it's actual self defense. As I said before, he is guilty and shouldn't have even done it...even if he was hit. My point is that she is guilty but people look past it because she is a woman. If it were a man, it would have been a typical bar fight that the dude at the bar started for showing his ass. you're down playing her physicality and intentions. If it were me in this situation I would have gotten knocked on the side of my head by her punch. Yes, Bamawriter, on the head/face BUT I would have pushed her. His reaction cost him. If you use the whole she gave him a little love tap or angry defensive slap then I can say, oh he could have beat her ass but he was just trying to end the situation with a LITTLE fast jab.

Ah man Butchna, if we go to that bar, and this girl starts wailing on you which I mean might be kinda hawt seeing a chick fight, I'll just be a bystander watching you get whooped and it'll be justified because she's the woman.

I'm starting a movement MALINISM.

VN Store

Back