FSU Freshman QB Deandre Johnson Indefinitely Suspended

Good ole FSU Criminals! Apparently there's a warrant out for FSU RB Dalvin's Cook's arrest for battery on a 21 yr old woman outside a bar last month. On mobile so can't post link but it's on the homepage of ESPN...

Good ole FSU Criminals! Apparently there's a warrant out for FSU RB Dalvin's Cook's arrest for battery on a 21 yr old woman outside a bar last month. On mobile so can't post link but it's on the homepage of ESPN...

It all stems from their hc. He's pissed off at women and now he's having his players do his dirty work.

Not cool!

Reactions: 1 person
Which on top of the fact he was not of age, he should not be drinking. I do not disagree that she could have handled things better too, but the main reason I have a problem with him, is that as a man he should not take advantage of his strength over a woman unless she has a weapon.

And likewise, you don't need to have women out here provoking men and falling back on the chivalrous "I'm a woman, you can't hit me" nonsense. The lesson for both genders should be to keep your hands to yourself, not this one sided "a man should never hit a woman". That gets too many men hurt because they don't defend themselves and too many women hurt because they think they have the power to assault a man and expect him to just stand there and take it.

Alcohol impaired both of their judgements, so both need to suck it up. And both need to keep their hands to themselves.

Reactions: 2 people
And likewise, you don't need to have women out here provoking men and falling back on the chivalrous "I'm a woman, you can't hit me" nonsense. The lesson for both genders should be to keep your hands to yourself, not this one sided "a man should never hit a woman". That gets too many men hurt because they don't defend themselves and too many women hurt because they think they have the power to assault a man and expect him to just stand there and take it.

Alcohol impaired both of their judgements, so both need to suck it up. And both need to keep their hands to themselves.

But he didn't...so Norfolk State needs to start educating their mouthy bar going coeds. :)

And on your brainy observation? No, grown college athlete...don't "stand there and take it". Walk away and keep your future. Same with young,old or infirm RasputinVols. No world exists where you're going to level a chick and go finish your drink. Keep it real or keep your money and clean record. :wink2:

Aside from these idiot kids just being thugs has anyone proposed the idea that maybe these players could be on steroids? Roid rage can easily set people off and cause them to become violent. Maybe the whole FSU team needs to be tested for steroids?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back