*****Freak's National Signing Day Thread, Live as the commits sign, Feb. 7th, 2018

#STRecruiting: Mincey update..father coming to the school around 9:30 to sign papers with him. It's gone back and forth between USC and Tennessee. 50-50 as of this morning per a source.
@sportstalksc

Reactions: 1 person
right now ESPN has us at 22...not to bad for a coach that also was working toward a national championship for Bama...a former coach had better classes but where did that get us...:)

GO VOLS!
Thats great but i doubt we are that high at end of day...Trust me i was hoping for best considering i bet $100 we would end up in top 15...So are you say he shouldve been here working instead of being at bama getting them a ring?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I just thought of something completely off of Volnation radar!!! Why don't we all wait until the day is over, see who signed with us, and then either applaud or gripe depending on your opinion. Another thing we could do is wait until tomorrow and see where we actually did get ranked and then see how we compare. Nah, that would not be Volnationlike. lol,lol,lol!!!!!!! We already know that the players that didn't sign will be overrated and the ones that we get are the best.

Reactions: 5 people
This.. Calm down everyone. Let's see what CP and crew can do. It will be an interesting day.

well, ESPN is there to cover a story. i don't think they care if it's good or bad for TN. either way, they have something to cover.

Hoping for the best today. Feeling of dread overcoming me.

giphy.gif

I just thought of something completely off of Volnation radar!!! Why don't we all wait until the day is over, see who signed with us, and then either applaud or gripe depending on your opinion. Another thing we could do is wait until tomorrow and see where we actually did get ranked and then see how we compare. Nah, that would not be Volnationlike. lol,lol,lol!!!!!!! We already know that the players that didn't sign will be overrated and the ones that we get are the best.

Or we can over-react based on the whims of a 17 year old like every other fanbase...

VN Store

Back