*****Freak's National Signing Day Thread, Live as the commits sign, Feb. 7th, 2018

Sorry, could've missed it somewhere else, but don't we still only have 2 spots available in this class with Norwood & Davis blueshirting? I thought Fant, Calbert, & Wiggins all counted against this 2018 class.

You’re exactly right. I don’t know why I had 23 in my head. I do believe those three count toward this class, which means we’re limited to 22 not 23. Thanks for pointing that out.

I don't understand the blueshirting. If we didn't fill our 25 spots for this class, why are we moving recruits forward to the next class?

That’s the question. The only answer I have is we’re looking to use those two spots with possible late signees or grad transfers.

Freak,
Could someone start a "2019 Commits/ Targets" sticky? We're starting to get a ton of names floating around. A 2020 would also help. Thanks.
Charlie

Reactions: 1 person
Also not a bad signing class. Some look like reaches but I havent read up on any of the lower rated guys yet. Really stinks that we missed on the CBs and Grant. Getting Gooden was a big get. Really glad he ended up a Vol.

VN Store

Back