*****Freak's National Signing Day Thread, Live as the commits sign, Feb. 7th, 2018

Whatever happens today, recall that last year Tom Herman had a very underwhelming initial class at Texas. After one full year on the job, even with middling results on the field, he has locked down the State of Texas and is set to have a top 5 class this year. Patience, everyone.

Tennessee aint Texas!

Let's go. Why do I get the feeling we have a surprise coming? A feeling of optimism here.

200.webp

Reactions: 1 person
Tennessee aint Texas!

No, but the same principle holds true. It's very rare for new coaches who only have a few months to recruit to land a top class in Year 1. There's normally a huge jump up for the 2nd recruiting class (1st full year).

Reactions: 2 people
I think that CJP is more into performance than hype. Hype was fun, but, goofy. Good luck to CJP and staff. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
I think that CJP is more into performance than hype. Hype was fun, but, goofy. Good luck to CJP and staff. Go Vols!

Really...Fans enjoyed watching signing day . I agree butch was hype but signing day was great..Now we gotta look else where for information.. Not to be a dick but from what im READING CJP isnt PERFORMING WELL on the recruiting trail.All im hearing is excuses for him frankly..

no, but the same principle holds true. It's very rare for new coaches who only have a few months to recruit to land a top class in year 1. There's normally a huge jump up for the 2nd recruiting class (1st full year).

yes-o.gif

Really...Fans enjoyed watching signing day . I agree butch was hype but signing day was great..Now we gotta look else where for information.. Not to be a dick but from what im READING CJP isnt PERFORMING WELL on the recruiting trail.All im hearing is excuses for him frankly..

right now ESPN has us at 22...not to bad for a coach that also was working toward a national championship for Bama...a former coach had better classes but where did that get us...:)

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back