Forbes Was Last Coach to Talk to Selby Before Decision

I know everyone is throwing sources around but the one really good source I do have just texted me and said the staff is expecting Selby to announce for Kansas. Sorry boys.

I know everyone is throwing sources around but the one really good source I do have just texted me and said the staff is expecting Selby to announce for Kansas. Sorry boys.

I haven't seen anything so far to indicate the Staff is expecting him to be a Vol.

No one seems to know on either side, guys. I figured there would basically be a consensus on what was going to happen by now, but basically, a lot of people on TOS think it's us, and the KU boards thinks it's them. And all of them claim to have "sources."

saw one thread on tos that said they went to the kansas boards and they think its us... not a member so i can't get a link to their board... someone care to share

saw one thread on tos that said they went to the kansas boards and they think its us... not a member so i can't get a link to their board... someone care to share
It seemed the Kansas fans didn't really believe stories about the texts...

I wonder how many of the "Selby is a UT lock" folks will show up and be accountable.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I didn't predict anything - I was just referring to IAvol showing up at the last minute like that after claiming sources and information yet telling he can't share anything with us earlier.

I didn't predict anything - I was just referring to IAvol showing up at the last minute like that after claiming sources and information yet telling he can't share anything with us earlier.
Oh, I wasn't taking a shot at you. I just wonder if the folks who love to take shots at me and BPV, many of who have been babbling about how how Pearl and Fat Ass had reeled Selby back in, are going to come take their medicine. As I told Lexvol last night, Pearl's a good recruiter but he's not going to win a 3 on 1 fight. John Calipari and Jim Calhoun are smiling right now.

Oh, I wasn't taking a shot at you. I just wonder if the folks who love to take shots at me and BPV, many of who have been babbling about how how Pearl and Fat Ass had reeled Selby back in, are going to come take their medicine. As I told Lexvol last night, Pearl's a good recruiter but he's not going to win a 3 on 1 fight. John Calipari and Jim Calhoun are smiling right now.

Does Calhoun dislike Pearl also?

As I told Lexvol last night, Pearl's a good recruiter but he's not going to win a 3 on 1 fight. John Calipari and Jim Calhoun are smiling right now.
Were they steering him away from UT because they don't want to play against him, don't care for Pearl, or both?

Pearl will kick Calhoun's ass next season.

Pretty much everyone dislikes him. If Cal and Big Jim join forces, given that they detest each other, that speaks volumes.
I can understand why Cal would care, but why the heck would Calhoun care if Selby had went to UT? Sure we play them next year, but we aren't even in the same conference.

I can understand why Cal would care, but why the heck would Calhoun care if Selby had went to UT? Sure we play them next year, but we aren't even in the same conference.
You guys just don't understand how badly coaches hate 'AA stoolies.

VN Store

Back