Forbes Was Last Coach to Talk to Selby Before Decision

My sources told me Selby is a LOCK to play basketball for a University. Most likely one of the Universities on his list. That's all I can say right now though.

My sources told me Selby is a LOCK to play basketball for a University. Most likely one of the Universities on his list. That's all I can say right now though.

I'm so sick and tired of people saying this information, my friends second cousin's sister's boyfriend overheard his guy in a bathroom stall information!! Just wait until tonight when he announces!! He's going to UK anyways. You don't know he's going to a university any more than the next guy!!

I'm so sick and tired of people saying this information, my friends second cousin's sister's boyfriend overheard his guy in a bathroom stall information!! Just wait until tonight when he announces!! He's going to UK anyways. You don't know he's going to a university any more than the next guy!!
Oh, I can assure you he will be attending a University next year and playing basketball for them.

I'm not taking credit for anything and don't think I'm cool, just posting what I can. I've been told to think before I post anything today and like most I might not know where he's going until he announces tonight as well, just depends. You can take it however you like.
So if you go silent should we take that as good news or bad news? Could you post it if you heard for sure one way or the other?

I for one think that which ever University he decides to play for, he will undoubtedly wear shoes IMO.

Forbes may be a factor in Selby's selection. He really loves Forbes.

If Selby goes to KU its because Cal stopped recruiting him for some reason.

good lord kentucky fans are rediculous

No - if he goes to KU or UT it's because we bought him that mercedes or that they didn't want him because he was a ball hog, drama queen, and a problem child.

Forbes may be a factor in Selby's selection. He really loves Forbes.
Forbes may be a factor? Are you serious dude, if it weren't for Forbes we would never have been in the conversation at any point. Forbes has done a hell of a job whether we get Selby or not.

I'm not so sure I'm going to be able to offer much after this post today, going to be out of touch in about an hour until a couple of hours after the game tonight.

It's very possible no one wearing orange is going to know the decision until halftime. I'm amazed a decision hasn't been given yet (the other side might know for all I know though). From what I'm told, they're not terribly confident that it is going to go the way we all want it to go. Unfortunately that's about all I have.

Take it for what it's worth and we'll all know soon enough.

VN Store

Back