Forbes Was Last Coach to Talk to Selby Before Decision

Selby already has a Mercedes? Ha I wonder who gave em that already!

Article says it belongs to one of his teachers.

There has been at least one teacher who helped Selby through his development. His name is Scottie Bowden and he was a principal at Golden Ring Middle School when Selby was a student. He then coached him with the Baltimore Select team, which he helped found in 1992.

Bowden has remained a supporter, offering advice and sometimes allowing Selby to drive his Mercedes-Benz.

A blue Mercedes? That could be an omen.
Why couldn't it have been an Orange Mercedes?

Last edited:
I'm now not at liberty to post much today but one thing I will say is that this thing isn't over yet, not by a longshot. Crazy.

I'm now not at liberty to post much today but one thing I will say is that this thing isn't over yet, not by a longshot. Crazy.

Will you and dickens tell us how you know all this stuff when it's over?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I have question. How does a high school kid have a Mercedes? I worked my butt off for 35 years before I got my first one. Just asking.

NJVol, read the page before. It's not his, it's a teacher's.

I'm just putting my hands up with this kid...and moving my hips like yeah.

I have question. How does a high school kid have a Mercedes? I worked my butt off for 35 years before I got my first one. Just asking.

If he signs with KU,its a fat old wheat farmer...with UK its a coalmining king...with us,he's color blind.

Because an orange Mercedes would be ugly. :p

Orange Mercedes Brabus.jpg

If you say so.
But this is one Big Orange fan who wouldn't be at all embarrassed to be seen tooling around in this Mercedes. I'll bet Selby would trade his Mercedes for this'n. If we build it, he will come.

Last edited:
Selby already has a Mercedes? Ha I wonder who gave em that already!
Now before y'all go accusing Kentucky of cheating consider all the evidence. This does NOT fall into the pattern normally associated with the Wildcat program. There was room in the trunk for Selby's shoes. If this were a Kentucky payoff, the trunk would have been filled with cash.

This is stupid. You're not at liberty to say anything with less than 10 hours? That's just dumb. Don't claim to know anything or post that your have insider info if that's all you are going to say. Are you going to tell us 5 minutes before after everything has already leaked and take credit?

If he has a Mercedes already, then he's probably going to Kentucky. Self & Pearl don't roll like that.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This is stupid. You're not at liberty to say anything with less than 10 hours? That's just dumb. Don't claim to know anything or post that your have insider info if that's all you are going to say. Are you going to tell us 5 minutes before after everything has already leaked and take credit?

I'm not taking credit for anything and don't think I'm cool, just posting what I can. I've been told to think before I post anything today and like most I might not know where he's going until he announces tonight as well, just depends. You can take it however you like.

VN Store

Back