For the Pearl Haters and a quick reminder before the outcome of the OSU game:

This has been a great postseason thus far, but come on, we've beaten some questionable talent. I'm enjoying it, but beating an 11 and 14 seed is not exactly record breaking.

Well, Ohio State has beaten a 15 and a 10, just like West Virginia, Kentucky a 16 and a 9, similar to Duke. You beat who's in front of you and a number of teams who lost to high seeds would love to have not impressed you.

After watching the Baylor women's team play and seeing Griner's right uppercut, a light came on over Dooley's head so he was at the Lady Vols game recruiting possible two-sport talent for the linebacker position, ala Stanley Asumnu... :)

Well, Ohio State has beaten a 15 and a 10, just like West Virginia, Kentucky a 16 and a 9, similar to Duke. You beat who's in front of you and a number of teams who lost to high seeds would love to have not impressed you.

That's fine, but I doubt their rational fans are screaming IN YOUR FACE! like they've done something amazing.

That's fine, but I doubt their rational fans are screaming IN YOUR FACE! like they've done something amazing.

Unti this one thread, there's not been any of that, really. I could care less right now, these are discussions for the off season or January. Right now, I'm worried about what we'll do on Friday.

They didn't lose to a 14 or an 11.

Seriously dude? The #1 overall seed in the tournament lost to Northern Iowa, who cares where they were seeded.

I agree that Tennessee hasn't beat anybody respected nationally, but Tennessee is still playing and alot of good teams aren't.

That's fine but we beat who were were supposed to beat. Great job. Now, let's pull an upset and make this thing happen.

I wouldn't trade coach Pearl for this particular job for any other coach. IF we somehow let him leave... TN basketball would DESERVE to suffer... PERIOD!!!

It doesn't matter who we beat in the tournament. Down the road, people aren't going to remember that UT played a 14 and an 11 seed to get to the sweet 16 of the 2010 tournament. It's all about winning and advancing. There is no SOS ranking anymore, it's win or go home.

Nobody cares that Florida played an 11 seed in the Final Four en route to a 2006 title.

As am I. I just get tired of these stupid threads.

I bet you are. Not man enough to eat crow are you?

If all of you guys would just admit you were wrong, apologize to Pearl and all of the people on this board we could finally move on.

Until you grow a pair, be prepared to fight the fight you, hatvol, and lofton started. No one is going to forget about all of the hate you have spewed on this board, no one is going to forget all of the times you and others preached to us how awful Bruce Pearl is. Not to mention the constant harassment of all of the fans here that supported and believed in our coach.

MAN UP. It's the only way to end it.

True, but the continuous pissing and moaning really gets annoying quick.

So does the constant pissing and moaning from the misguided section of the fanbase that calls out the other constantly for being "haters" or "fairweather fans" when 90% of them didn't realize UT had a basketball team until Bruce Pearl came to town.

I bet you are. Not man enough to eat crow are you?

If all of you guys would just admit you were wrong, apologize to Pearl and all of the people on this board we could finally move on.

Until you grow a pair, be prepared to fight the fight you, hatvol, and lofton started. No one is going to forget about all of the hate you have spewed on this board, no one is going to forget all of the times you and others preached to us how awful Bruce Pearl is. Not to mention the constant harassment of all of the fans here that supported and believed in our coach.

MAN UP. It's the only way to end it.

:popcorn:

From an outside perspective, you're absolutely crazy if you want Pearl gone - not even taking this year into account.

:popcorn:

From an outside perspective, you're absolutely crazy if you want Pearl gone - not even taking this year into account.

The problem with the arguement is that you will find very few, even those who have been critical, who actually want that. For most on here it's an all or nothing menatlity.

The problem with the arguement is that you will find very few, even those who have been critical, who actually want that. For most on here it's an all or nothing menatlity.

Oh yeah, ask Lofton and hatvol.

They think he's a "snake" and a "snitch." They want him gone no matter what happens.

VN Store

Back