Football Tradition: (Smokey vs. Uga)

If it is indeed a tie.......it's just another opportunity for ESPN to screw UT. Book it. Internet Dollars to Internet donuts.

I have. he has no say whether or not EA adds running through the T in.

Its also been rebuked by EA developers who have said the reason it isn't in is because it would be too much space/graphic intensive for the current system gen. to actually make it respectable.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This sounds plausible.

This is reason number 2. And we should not be either.

We hold running through the T more highly than it is perceived by non homers too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They just dot the I in ohio. There is no I in team, but there is a me. As a fan, I am just not happy being skipped over. I mean Clemson has their neat little run down the hill thing. FSU and Colorado have their little mascot tricks. Why couldn't we have the T. Based on these videos, I would almost put UT last, if I weren't a homer. Well, ahead of UGA anyway. I haven't heard too many people complaining about the black trim on the cheerleaders yet.

We aren't as important as OSU.... Atleast to ESPN.

The only word to describe our vid is,pathetic.Looks like they threw it together in like ten minutes.Hell,we're Tennessee hillbillies...we wont know any different.This vid in no way expresses the tradition that is TENNESSEE FOOTBALL!

According to a guy on the message board the reason they can't run through the T is because Tennessee would not allow EA to do that

I have a white English bulldog that wears a UT collar. That would really bake a UGA fan's noodle!

VN Store

Back